Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to find loving homes for my Furbabies!! ASAP!!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 11:57 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

Koda                                                           KoJack

These guys are my furbabies. I need find homes for them because we have been evacuated from our house due to a severe mold problem. They are 1/2 Aussie and 1/2 Border Collie. They are about 6 months old, up to date on their shots, and no they are not nuetered. We are willing to get them nuetered if it the only reason that you would not consider taking the two handsome fellas. The are used to have 8 acres to run around on, and right now they are pinned up on my back porch and we are only able to get to them twice a day. I do not think this is fair to them, so I have been trying to find them a loving home to go to. I have tried 20 no kill shelters, rescue websites,  foster families, and even put them on Freecycle with no luck in finding the a home. I really need to place them by the 19th because my family and I will be leaving for a week and have noone to watch after them.

I would also like to say that these guys are great with children of all ages; as I have 5 children ages 2 months to 7 years old. They also need lots of room to run or someone to take them on long walks everyday. Thank you for listening.  Also I am willing to travel if you are able to take my babies or no of someone that would liek to give them a home.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypieLilypieLilypieLilypie
by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Motherof4_2008
by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Bump!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)