Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say Hi and Introduce yourself!!!

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM
  • 98 Replies
  • 1723 Total Views

Hi Everybody!  My name is Holli and I just started this group.  I'm 31 and I'm a momma of 3 with one on the way.  I live in Elwood, Indiana.  I moved here a little over a year ago.   I love it, its a great small town! 

by on Aug. 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
draako74sgirl
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2008 at 9:48 PM

Hi Holli Im Brandi and I am a proud mommy to 3 wonderful little ones.  I have 2 mean little boys ages 9 and 6 and I have 1 little princess who is 7 months old.  We live a little north of Kokomo. We have lived here for 6 years. Talk to ya soon!!

Wife to Sandy!!
               in love

Mommy To Dalton Ethan and Kierstin

kgcmomma
by on Aug. 27, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Hi, Brandi, Thanks for joining and welcome!  It's just you and me right now---lol.  I'm going to be sending invites all day---so maybe our membership will grow!  Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated!  I think the entire group should have a say in how it works!  Hope to talk to you later! 

Quoting draako74sgirl:

Hi Holli Im Brandi and I am a proud mommy to 3 wonderful little ones.  I have 2 mean little boys ages 9 and 6 and I have 1 little princess who is 7 months old.  We live a little north of Kokomo. We have lived here for 6 years. Talk to ya soon!!

brooklynsmom526
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2008 at 11:09 AM

Hi. my name is Heather, and I live on the South side of Indianapolis. I have one beautiful little girl whos 15 months old. I'm 19.

kgcmomma
by on Aug. 27, 2008 at 4:37 PM

Hi Heather!  Welcome to CENTRAL INDIANA MOMMA'S!  If you have any ideas for this group just shout 'em out!  Hope to talk to you soon!

Quoting brooklynsmom526:

Hi. my name is Heather, and I live on the South side of Indianapolis. I have one beautiful little girl whos 15 months old. I'm 19.

MPKMOM3
by on Aug. 27, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Hello!  My name is Alicia.  I have one bio daughter who is 9 yrs old, a step daughter who is soon to be 12 yrs old and a step son who is 7 yrs old.  I live in Elwood.  I have lived here for 4 years.have a nice day

maddoxmom
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Hi Holli and everyone! Thanks for the group invite, and I graciously accept!thank you

My name is Nikki, and I live on the southside of Indianapolis.

I'm back to being a SAHM this year; I have one son almost 12 and one daughter who will be 9 on Saturday!

I've been with my husband for 16 years, but only married for 5.

kgcmomma
by on Aug. 28, 2008 at 8:43 AM

Welcome to the group,  MPKMOM3 and maddoxmom----I'm glad you both joined.  Feel free to share ideas to make this a better group for all of us!  Now tell all your Indiana mom friends to check us out and join to!   Talk to you both soon!

4U2NV1
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2008 at 9:54 AM

Hello ladies.....I'm Kelley, a momma to once beautiful, but bad lil girl named Macy!....we live on the west side of Indy. Thanks for letting me join. I am also new to cafemom, so bear with me as I get the hang of all of this.

mommamays, where you at!?...I was invited to join cafemom thanks to her

kgcmomma
by on Aug. 28, 2008 at 11:13 AM

Thanks for joining---the more the merrier!  Like I've said before feel free to share ideas!  Hope to talk to you soon!

Quoting 4U2NV1:

Hello ladies.....I'm Kelley, a momma to once beautiful, but bad lil girl named Macy!....we live on the west side of Indy. Thanks for letting me join. I am also new to cafemom, so bear with me as I get the hang of all of this.

mommamays, where you at!?...I was invited to join cafemom thanks to her

JLyn79
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2008 at 6:08 PM

HELLOOOOOO!

My name is Jesse, I'm 28 and I live near Mooresville.  I've been married for almost 7 yrs and  have 2 beautiful girls ages 6 and 10. I'm a stay at home mommy. I consider myself a "Jane of all trades" since I love to cook, craft, volunteer at school, do Community watch, and I hate to admit it but I love to organize!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)