Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say Hi and Introduce yourself!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi Everybody!  My name is Holli and I just started this group.  I'm 31 and I'm a momma of 3 with one on the way.  I live in Elwood, Indiana.  I moved here a little over a year ago.   I love it, its a great small town! 

by on Aug. 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM
Replies (91-98):
f-dill
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Hello, my name is Faith. I live in Greenfield right now but will be moving to Indianapolis next month. I have four kids and am originally from Alaska.

free_fallin
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Hello my name is Liana. I'm 21 y.o. mommy to a 10 months old baby boy. His name is JaCCob with 2 c's lol cause were different all around =]. umm i'm from Gary,IN but moved here to Fort Wayne when i was 8 & have been here ever since! I'M WAY TO EXCITED ABOUT THE SNOW ONLY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TO DRIVE IN IT. Nice to meet you all hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving.

lele1980
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Hello my name is Lele and a new mom at 28 and live on the northwest side of Indianapolisblowing kisses

TheMomofMike
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Hi everyone,

My name is LaDonna, and I am a single mom raising one handsome (I'm not bias or anything) boy.  We live in the Greensburg area.  He is an active 11yr. old, who has a sense  of humor just like his mother.  Unfortunately his father and step-mother don't always appreciate it when he jokes around with them the way he does with me.  Oh well, their loss.

I am disabled with Fibromyalgia, along other things associated with this ailment.  But, I take life one day, sometimes one minute, at a time.  I have a wonderful doctor, who really cares about his patients.  He has helped me through a lot of different issues.  Thank God for caring doctors, not all doctors do care.

Have a great New Year! I look forward to getting to know you.

LaDonna

unknown-girl
by on May. 21, 2010 at 8:48 AM

Hey everyone!  I am 26 and live in westfield.  I am married and have a 6 year old DD. Oh and 4 furbabies, lol!  I can't wait to meet people and make new friends :)

MamaJane
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Hi all!  I'm Jane and I live in Greenfield. I'm married and have 3 kids 12, 10 and 6. I have a small Day Care in my home I also teach a kickboxing class for women only at Kingdom Martial arts in Greenfield.  We've got awesome deals going on right now and I'm doing a free seminar June 19th at 10 am if anyone has ever wanted to try this out to see what its like...Now is the time! :)

Mom to my rainbow
Courtney the brunette, Cameron the red head and Trevor the blond
mommyof1angel24
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM

My name is Dawn. I have 2 kids. A 4yr old boy and a 19mo old girl. I live in Lafayette,Indiana. Have my whole life :) Anyone near??

Dawn

mommyof1angel24
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Hey mommas :) My name is Dawn. I live in West Lafayette, IN. Im the mother of a 5yr old boy and 2yr old girl. Im 27yrs old, married for almost 5 years. Ive been on Cafemom for awhile but I just took a little break. But im back now :) I look forward to meeting new people and moms near me :) Have a good day.

Dawn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)