• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eczema?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:19 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 201 Total Views

My son has had eczema pretty much since birth. I just wanted to share that I found a product that worked...in case any other mommies had the same issue. It's called little docs eczema and sensitive skin. We use the shampoo/wash and the lotion. I'm under the impression that there is a cream as well, but I have yet to locate a store that sells the cream in my town. The others I found at Meijer. The redness disappeared and the roughness is gone from all over him except the back of his calves. There just isn't a hope for them. haha It can be used on babies or children (adults too). www.littledocs.com "contains extracts of aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, evening primerose oil, lavender, echinacea and vitamins A and E." "free of synthetic fragrnace, dyes and other common allergens".

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommamays
by Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:22 PM

aaawww, how cute he is!...I just love the way you posted the pics...one crying and the next all better!!!

thanks for sharing this info, I will most def give it a try!...we too have dry skin and eczema in our family!...my sister gave us some cream from the doc, but its gone and I need my own stuff! 

42258647_I05LY3ersNP3Bx8vmLJg4CrR.gif picture by lil_boo_kandi_2007
karabearblu
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2009 at 6:21 PM

Thanks. My daughter has severe excema. We use a prescription cream and have taken soap out of her bathtime ritual. We use Cera Ve lotion and Cetaphil cleanser for her baths. I also use Vaseline, which probably works the best out of any of the stuff we use. It's a hassle putting all that stuff on her every bath time and we have to be consistent with it or it won't work. She's never completely cleared up. It would be nice for my little baby to be cleared up. She's constantly itching. It sucks, but she was doomed from birth. I have pale, dry, sensitive skin. She inherited it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group Owner of: Bored Moms

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

draako74sgirl
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2009 at 11:07 AM

My little ones have eczema really bad and I have found that if you use shea butter it heals it within days!!!  I go to bath and body works and buy a big jar or shea butter and it last me quite awhile and keeps my little ones from itching and breaking out!!!  hope this helps too! 

DiVine87
by Group Admin on Mar. 6, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Thanks for sharing! my daughter hasn't shown any signs of eczema YET. but i had it from birth until about 19 years old. i've used protopic and Elidel. nothing ever really did me any good until i finally "grew" out of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)