Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I'm a Newbe

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 2:20 AM
  • 2 Replies
 Hey, my name is Rachael and I'm the mother of 2 grown kids; Jennifer (Jenn) who is 25, married, and had her first child my one and only grandbaby 4 months ago; and Christopher (Chris) who is 19 and in his second year of college and my sports informer.  Even though my kids are grown and not living at home I am very close to them and keep in contact with them and see and spend time with them whenever I'm in town.  I look forward to talking with any or all of you and answering any questions you might have for me.  See you at the crossroads.  Have a day kissed by an angel!!

~Rachael~

by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
vycki9hse
by on Nov. 17, 2008 at 6:20 PM

Hi Mama! I have 2 dds ages 19 and 21. My oldest is living on her own down the street and my youngest is still at home. Both are in college and both are fun loving kids! I too am very close to my kids and enjoy everyday with them! Chat soon

dapinkiiee
by on Nov. 18, 2008 at 7:09 PM

Hi Rachel,

I am fairly new here myself.  I have a son, 22, who moved out, moved back home and just recently moved out again as my 24 year old pregnant daughter and son-in-law moved back in with us when he lost his job due to the economy situation (she is in nursing school).  So, I will soon be a grandma and I am looking forward to that.

I look forward to knowing more about you.

hugs,
tracy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)