Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group! Introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group!

My name is Denise and I live in Michigan with my husband.  We've been empty nesters for a few years now!  I love meeting moms from all over and hope you'll enjoy this group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you have a child in the military, you may want to say hello on this thread, too:
Do you have a child in the military?

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

Here are some Moms with Adult Kids group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Adult Kids group SIGNATURES!

Please feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions or need help with anything. 

We really want you to have a great time here!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teacoffee

We hope you'll make yourself at home and enjoy!

Denise, Amy and the Moms with Adult Kids Mods:
LadySaphira, Esmrlda, hugss, Why123, Shellness, kermsgirlie, mrsjames, louannwilkins and Faith123

by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 2:55 PM
Replies (1541-1544):
bannatyne
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:26 AM

I'm Pat I'm married, 5 kids (20, 21, 22, 27, 30) no grand babies yet all of my children are not married.  I have been a stay at home mom for 23 yrs.  I hope to hear from you, talk to people my age I'm 50. 

bannatyne
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:37 AM

HELLO LADIES MY NAME IS PAT, I'M MARRIED I HAVE 5 KIDS (20, 21, 22, 27, 30) THREE OUT OF THE 5 LIVE AT HOME THE YOUNGER ONES.  I'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR 22 YRS.  I HAVE BEEN A STAY AT HOME MOM FOR 23 YRS.  I HAVE NO GRAND CHILDREN.  MOST OF MY DAYS I'M HERE AT HOME IF NOT AT HOME VISITING MY PARENTS.  OK HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU THANKS.......PAT

twells1029
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Hi! My name is Tara and I am mom to two girls 18 and 16.  My eldest just moved 2000 miles away to live with her dad and go to college.  I am absolutely heartbroken. :(  Trying to get used to the idea of her not being here.  Really sucks...I miss her so much.

wannabgypsy
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:39 PM

wow i read what i wrote 2 yrs ago and i cant believe how far i have come already been with a Dr.s office over 18mths and i am on my 2nd raise WHAT!!!! God has sooooooooooooooooo blessed me!!!!! I am looking for a better and brighter future!!!!

DarleneKunzeblowing kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)