Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group! Introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group!

My name is Denise and I live in Michigan with my husband.  We've been empty nesters for a few years now!  I love meeting moms from all over and hope you'll enjoy this group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you have a child in the military, you may want to say hello on this thread, too:
Do you have a child in the military?

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

Here are some Moms with Adult Kids group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Adult Kids group SIGNATURES!

Please feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions or need help with anything. 

We really want you to have a great time here!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teacoffee

We hope you'll make yourself at home and enjoy!

Denise, Amy and the Moms with Adult Kids Mods:
LadySaphira, Esmrlda, hugss, Why123, Shellness, kermsgirlie, mrsjames, louannwilkins and Faith123

by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 2:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
morningglory1
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Kathy, 48, from beautiful SW PA! I've been a Cafemom member since 2007. Me and my hubby just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary this past week. We have 3 kids, 2 girls who are 27 and 21 and 1 boy, who just turned 20. He's still at home. In my free time I enjoy photography, gardening, reading, listening to music, walking/hiking in the woods, biking, and 2 of my newest hobbies, geocaching and scrapbooking. I hope to make some new friends here and talk to other moms about their kids and all of the worries and joys that come along with being a parent of an adult. The problems just get bigger, don't they ladies???

NevadaSky
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Hello Ladies, I'm Diane.  Married to my best friend (just celebrated our 32nd). We have 3 children -DS (31), DD (29), DS (28). We are also the proud grandparents to 4 (4.5, 2.5, 14 mo and 10 mo).

I love  to garden, read, cook and embroider.   Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

butterfly227
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Renee. Im married and a SAHM to an 18 month old baby girl and I have a DD-27, DD-26, DD-22, DS-21, DS-16, DD 15,and I have a precious baby girl in heaven.

KatiesMom63
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Hello ladies! My name is Christine.  My husband and I live in coastal South Carolina and we have a 20 year old daughter, Katie.  She is a ballet dancer and college student.  I look forward to getting to know you all better!

hstatz63
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 1:54 AM

My name is Heather and I live in MN. I have an adult son, 18,  and an adult step-daughter, 28. Both have been very challenging, especially the step-daughter. She is now a grown single mom (has 7 year old daughter) and a college student. My son is drifting without a specific goal, waiting for his future to drop into his lap, I guess! I want him to save for college but he spends every penny on his car or his girlfriend. I am hoping that eventually they will both be financially independent!

banging head into wall

CoeyG
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 7:13 AM

Hi ladies...

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Oct. 30, 2010 at 9:08 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Lisa and I am mom to 4 kids ages 21, 20, 18, and 13.

I enjoy reading, working in puzzle magazines, and playing on the computer. I am looking forward to being a part of this group.

morningglory1
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Quoting LadySaphira:

Hello everyone! My name is Lisa and I am mom to 4 kids ages 21, 20, 18, and 13.

I enjoy reading, working in puzzle magazines, and playing on the computer. I am looking forward to being a part of this group.

welcome

Malley
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 12:02 AM

My name is Amy and I live in Lousiana. I've been married almost 12 years. I have 27 year old twins,  three adult stepkids, two grandsons (3 years old and 5 months who live with us), and 6 stepgrandkids. My dh and I were empty nesters for 8 years until my daughter moved back home and  we have not just her, but the babies as well.

morningglory1
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 5:27 AM

Quoting Malley:

My name is Amy and I live in Lousiana. I've been married almost 12 years. I have 27 year old twins,  three adult stepkids, two grandsons (3 years old and 5 months who live with us), and 6 stepgrandkids. My dh and I were empty nesters for 8 years until my daughter moved back home and  we have not just her, but the babies as well.

Welcome to the group! You sound very busy!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)