Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group! Introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group!

My name is Denise and I live in Michigan with my husband.  We've been empty nesters for a few years now!  I love meeting moms from all over and hope you'll enjoy this group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you have a child in the military, you may want to say hello on this thread, too:
Do you have a child in the military?

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

Here are some Moms with Adult Kids group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Adult Kids group SIGNATURES!

Please feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions or need help with anything. 

We really want you to have a great time here!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teacoffee

We hope you'll make yourself at home and enjoy!

Denise, Amy and the Moms with Adult Kids Mods:
LadySaphira, Esmrlda, hugss, Why123, Shellness, kermsgirlie, mrsjames, louannwilkins and Faith123

by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 2:55 PM
Replies (1511-1520):
inlawsensitive
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I have two adult children, a 33 year old daughter and a 24 year old son.  My daughter is married and has two boys who are 7 1/2 and 2 1/2 years old.  Right now she is a stay-at-home mom.  My son is not married but has a live-in girlfriend and a 1 1/2 year old girl and they are expecting another baby in August.  He is back in college now after a break and won't be finished for another year or so. 

retiredmom79
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Hi, I am 61 with 2 kids who have been on their own for quite awhile. Daughter 26 will be getting married in June and lives in Atlanta. (I live in FL) My son, 29 lives in Brooklyn. Am wonderfully married for 32 years. Miss my children so much!!!

smile357
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Hello, my name is Linda. I have 2 children and 1 grandchild. My boy is 10 and my girl is 21 with a 6 month old. I am happily married to a wonderful man for 20 years. We all share the same apartment right now. Life gets hectic.

tinapa
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Hi My name is Tina.  Im 57 yrs I live in Denver, CO.  My kids are 40, 38 36 and my little one 5.  I was married to a wonderful man for 32 yrs and he passed on in Oct.  So I am trying to mantain and be strong for my daughter.  I am looking forward to meeting other mom's.  

By for now 

Tina 

Tinapurple ribbon

ive1
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 3:11 PM

HI MY NAME IS  IVE I AM A MOM OF 2 BOYS THEY 25 AND 22 THEY BOTH LIVE IN BOSTON MASS.I MISS THEM SO MUCH..I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO WITH MY HUSBAND..

FrustratedMom64
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I have so much to say but don't know where to began , and was couris if anyone  else is dealing with this same issue. Gonna tell you a little about my self . I have two sons one Josh whom is no longer with us , he was in the military served two tours in Iraq . Came home in April of 2009 for a brief visit then he was to come home for another leave June the 25th 2009 . I get a knock at my door 4;30 pm on June 13th 2009 two well dressed armymen were standing there . I fel to my knees . I did not want to hear what they had to tell me , from that point on everything was like a bad dream . My other son Jared  was living with his dad at the time this had happened but now is living back home with me. I've been married twice had both boys by my first husband and no kids with the second one . Both ended in divorce but me and my second husband have always remained friends . I feel if it weren't for my 24 year old son still living at home with me that I would remarrie my ex husband again . My son is so dependent on me that it has begun to cause problems . I'm in so much need of advice on trying to fix this problem . Can anyone relate to this if so I would love your input.

mrsgino
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Hi, I'm JoAnn.  I am a helpaholic.  Everybody seems to think I can solve problems with my magic mom wand.

I have four grown daughters from 32 down to 24.  I have 14 y.o. twins,  boy and girl.   I also have three grandkids and one on the way any minute.

I am married to a man that thinks I can fix anything with my magic wife wand and doesn't seem to want to participate in running our home.

Help me.

bigmomma129
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Good Afternoon ladies, My name is Maria Toledo and I have been married for 23 years, I have 5 kids , 4 biological and one that I am raising as my own.Most of my kids are adults,, My oldest is 31years old, I have an 23 year old, 18year old and a 16 and finally 6year old....2

tierneylv
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I am the mother of 4 adult children.  The first and last child nearly killed me!  The middle two were easier!  They have all calmed down now... but it is tough!!!

I have 2 grandkids... one girl, one boy....  They live in Virginia (I am in Nevada) but we spend our summers, Christmas Vacation, and spring break with them.

Glad this group is formed!

Momabear455
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I am married and have 3 beautiful girls, we live in the country, good old Henry County. I work as a CNA at Baptist Northeast Hospital.  My husband works as a truck driver at a Veneer plant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN