Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Sometimes you just want to smack them upside the head....

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 11:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

Husbands, that is.

I hate being late. It doesn't matter if it is  5 minutes, or an hour or more, where or why I am going, I just plain hate being late. So much so, I will often arrive at my destination 1/2 hour early.

I work in a nursing home and every year  they have trick or treat for the staff kids. All of the staff members who brought kids in were to bring in candy and the activities department gave bags of candy to the residents to pas out. The kids have a lot of fun and so do the residents, they love seeing the kids in their costumes and they all just like right up.

I signed my youngest up to participate, it was to start at 10. Thanks to my hubby dragging his feet getting ready we didn't get there until twenty after. grrrrrrr!

Why do men have to be such a pain in the backside?

by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CoeyG
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 12:58 PM

I enjoy not having a husband any longer.  I have looked at them as being good for only one thing and then a mechanical device powered by batteries is just as good for that one thing.  

morningglory1
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

I enjoy not having a husband any longer.  I have looked at them as being good for only one thing and then a mechanical device powered by batteries is just as good for that one thing.  

rolling on floor

MawMawKelton
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

I love your avatar !

CoeyG
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Quoting MawMawKelton:

Quoting CoeyG:

I love your avatar !

So do I.  I found it on the "People of Wal Mart" site quite some time ago and just haven't been able to part with it

morningglory1
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting MawMawKelton:

Quoting CoeyG:

I love your avatar !

So do I.  I found it on the "People of Wal Mart" site quite some time ago and just haven't been able to part with it

You mean someone was in Walmart looking like that? But that doesn't surprise me....

MamaAlice54
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Check out the electric ones honey, some are even rechargeable!  Don't have to worry about the energizer bunny wearing out at just the wrong time! LOL The best thing about them is that you don't have to feed them, talk to blowing kissesthem, clean up after them, you just turn them off and put them away!

CoeyG
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Quoting morningglory1:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting MawMawKelton:

Quoting CoeyG:

I love your avatar !

You mean someone was in Walmart looking like that? But that doesn't surprise me....

I am rarely shocked by those who frequent Wal Mart, when I go pick up my daughter from work I get quite an eyefull (she is a cashiere in Wal Mart) Here is the link to the site though in case you want to check it out...make sure your bladder is empty though because you might pee yourself laughing...

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

morningglory1
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 5:30 AM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting morningglory1:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting MawMawKelton:

Quoting CoeyG:

I love your avatar !

I am rarely shocked by those who frequent Wal Mart, when I go pick up my daughter from work I get quite an eyefull (she is a cashiere in Wal Mart) Here is the link to the site though in case you want to check it out...make sure your bladder is empty though because you might pee yourself laughing...

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

I'm a fan of this site on Facebook...and I know about the people of Walmart. My son works there, too. But I just can't believe some people could leave their house looking like something the cat dragged in, or worse! Have they no shame???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN