Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids group signatures

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 4:48 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!

We have some Group signatures to share with you!

We hope you'll add a Moms with Adult Kids group signature to your account. 

When you post on other groups with our group signature, other members may want to join you over here - and we'll all have more Moms to talk to:)

Here's how to add the signature to your account:

1. Copy the signature below that you like best.
  2. Click on the My Other Stuff tab at the top right of every page and choose the "My Account Settings" option.
  3. Click on 'Font & Signatures' tab and scroll down to the Signature section.
  4. Click on the 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
  5. Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
  6. You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.

Here are the signatures:

Join us on the Moms with Adult Kids group! 

by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NevadaSky
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 5:07 PM
earthangel1967
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 6:26 PM

bakingholding balloonsthank you

Thank you.. these are just DARLING!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Nov. 1, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Thank you , now we can all show our CM friends a new place to find a great group!
earthangel1967
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 6:30 PM

group hugdancingI agree... I know "I" was soooo excited to see Cafemom has a group for moms of adult kids bc our adult kids are SUCH a major part of my life and I knew I could find a new group of friends to relate to and share with, so I imagine a lot of other moms who don't realize we have a group like this YET will be excited to see that in our siggies too!

Quoting LadySaphira:

Thank you , now we can all show our CM friends a new place to find a great group!

ChezBelle
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Thank you for your help.hugs

marisab
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 5:50 PM

snagged thanks

Gina700
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Hello, My name is Regina I have a son that is 18 and is graduating this year.  We are getting ready with filling out scholarships for collages and he is visiting some of them. I have another son that is 12 yrs old. We home school him.

shortcake120
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 8:03 PM

BUMP!

Mominmesquite
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 3:16 AM

Howdy Moms,

My name is Geneva and I have two boys one is going to be 19 and the youngest will be 16.  Their birthday is 2 years and 51 weeks apart.   Bet you can guess what we were doing on our honeymoon and anniversary. :)  We were married for almost 20 years now, and I finally gave him the divorce papers to sign.  I have raised the boys by myself as his job takes him all across the country.  My oldest, Jonathan is going to be going to the community college for the first year and then he will be going to Michigan Tech in the UP.  So I only have a few years and I will be really alone!  I am scared to death!  I am VERY thankful that this site and this group exists, so get prepared as I may be spending allot of time on here  :oP

Thank you again for being here!

~G~

Dianakk
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Don't be scared of the empty nest. I raised 3 small children myself. I divorced their dad because he seemed to "love" everyone woman that would. Now my children are 33, 30 and 25. I have had an empty nest for sometime now. It is sad at first, but then you have a lot of freedom and can still talk to them as much as you want to. I have 7 grandchildren so you have that to look forward to. I am new, just signed up today. You are the first person I have talked to on here. Now,no sense in worrying, Look for the good things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)