Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

A little about me..

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 10:40 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hi everyone.  I just joined cafe mom and I believe I fit into this group.  I have seven kids ages 12, 16, 21, 22, 25, 28, and 29.  I am 49 and had my last child at the age of 37.  I am a gramdmother of 7 under the age of 6.  I used to think that once the kids were all grown I'd get to relax and enjoy life a little....was I ever wrong!!  The older ones worry me more than the younger ones!  I was married for 23 yrs. and have been divorced for 6.  Hoping to meet other moms my age with simiiar issues.  Talk to you soon,  evie
by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
EdnaFugate
by on Nov. 1, 2007 at 12:49 AM
Well darling I think I beat you, I am the grandma to 8 under the age of 4 and Christmas and Thanksgiving are quite a big deal at Nana's house. Quite noisy too. I have learned to have plenty of kid friendly things for them all to do when we get together.
Jbug799
by on Nov. 9, 2007 at 1:22 AM

Hi Evie, I can relate to the "I used to think that once the kids were all grown I'd get to relax and enjoy life a little....was I ever wrong!! "  Then you add those grand kids into the mix and its a whole other story.  Hope to hear from you soon.  Be nice to know I am not the only one in that boat.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN