Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

☼ QOTD ☼ 3/28

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:42 AM
  • 28 Replies

Do you like boardgames? Which one is your favorite?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:50 AM

I love board games but don't know if I have a favorite one.  I love yahtzee, monopoly, parcheesi, trouble (I play with my godchildren).  I'm usually up for any kind of game.  I love cards too.

Sarlinda
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:59 AM

Yeah. I like monopoly, candy land, scrabble..

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:16 AM

We have a few we still play once in a while with the boys,
Go to the Head of the Class is one favorite :)

MaggotMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:24 AM

I don't really. Never have. I used to like Yatzee as a kid, but that's a dice game.

Gardeningmom4
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Yes but I don't have a favorite

FlyHippie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM

OMG!!!! We are boardgame freaks! I think I own them all. We make them for subjects in school, too. For homeschooling, I love gamewright games. They're all educational, but you don't "realize" it, so they're totally fun...one of our faves is called "Luck of the Draw"...

We actually have game night here and the big kids come home to play games, bring friends, we have whatever they choose for dinner...they just all come back, so I'll play anything for that!

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:53 AM

I love board games but haven't really played any in a long time. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM

I like scrabble and then there's another one but I can't remember the name but you draw cards - the regular deck of cards and have to cover the matching cards on the board and get five in a row.  brain is kinda frazzled right now and that's why I can't think of the name.  I seldom win that game, however, so I 'm not sure why I am listing it here ...

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I love board games. Lately Apples to Apples is my fav.

firelites
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:58 PM

I was raised on board and card games so were they kids Love them, my favorite is Clue or Life, card games favs are Spade and Gin, but any thing will do, we alway give an early gift of a board game for who ever host Thanksgiving every year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)