Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you looking forward to in April?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:27 PM
  • 64 Replies

or NOT looking forward to?  

typing

April fools day is Friday, do you or anyone you know play any jokes?

butterfly on head

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama5k
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:56 PM

I am looking forward to --- Mowing yard, planting my flower beds, my vegie garden, hanging laundry on the line, opening up the windows to air out the house and getting my chickens!!  Woohoo.  Starting our traditionalbonfires with the kids and their friends!  Not looking forward to April Showers!!! 

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:07 PM

The only thing I am looking forward to is May.  April is going to be tight financially. 

kermsgirlie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Oh you just reminded me of someones birthday on april fools day.anyway If the weather would just break i would be happy.It usually rains alot.It will be intersesing to see....

gmadiane
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:41 PM

my grand daughter Brylee turns 1

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:55 PM

We applied for a home loan last month and had a few hurdles to jump through concerning DH's ex and how bad she messed up his credit.  Anyway  we should find out in a couple of days how much we qualified for. Then we can start house shopping.  How fun would that be??   I am a bit skeptical though because the houses here are still very high priced and I know we will not be getting a huge loan.  I just hope we can find something nice that we can afford or get lucky with a short sale or something. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:59 PM

No April fool jokes for me please, LOL
Well I am hoping for some spring/warm weather .. fingers crossed it happens ;)

kattrask
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:15 PM

NO SNOW!!! I don't do April fools anymore, I used to all the time with my kids. My dhs and my youngests birthday are in April, one day apart.

Book_mom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:31 PM

I am looking forward to planting my garden, and going to Hawaii for 5 days with my husband!

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:57 PM

I'm looking forward to warmer weather. 

kam013
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM

A tropical vacation!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)