Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found a little dog......my little walking buddy.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:15 PM
  • 12 Replies

on my lunch time walk.  As I came around the corner I saw a little dog about a block up the street from me. He stopped and looked back at me then I whistled and told him to come here.  He didn't, he waited till I got to where he was.  I picked him up and looked at his collar.  His name was Gucci,no address just a phone number.  So i flip my cell out of my pocket and call the number....no answer, leave a message explaining the situation.  So I take Gucci on my walk with me, no leash he just kept walking with me like he knew me all his life.  About halfway through OUR walk his owner calls and I tell him which street we are on and to drive by and pick him up. So he does and he was very grateful that I kept him with me.  I told him no problem, I have a dog too and would want my dog safe.  He looked like this....

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Aww....what an awesome story!!  He is so darn cute!  I know the owner had to be so grateful that you came along and looked after Gucci!  It's a good way to start the week, huh?  :)

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Quoting louannwilkins:

Aww....what an awesome story!!  He is so darn cute!  I know the owner had to be so grateful that you came along and looked after Gucci!  It's a good way to start the week, huh?  :)

He was cute and I talked to him the whole time, he seemed to understand what I was telling him.  I was wondering what I was going to do if I didn't get a call back by the time I had to get back to work.....

qwietpleez
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:22 PM

So cute . . . sounds like a good little doggie too. You were a hero today :o) 

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Quoting qwietpleez:

So cute . . . sounds like a good little doggie too. You were a hero today :o) 

Aww thanks, it was no problem. 

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:28 PM

That's funny. How cute. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Too cute!
So glad you were able to get him back to his owner :)

momcat437
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Aww!!  How cute!!  Glad you were a good Sam and gave him back--it would have been really tempting to keep him... : )

sharonk101
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:53 PM

you rock

kermsgirlie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:57 PM

you are realy something!!I would have probably kept him ,hope you atleast told the person that if they ver want to get rid of,call you!!You did the right thing!

Shellness
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Great dogs! I had one. His name was Swiffer. Very loving puppies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)