Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a place to vent....

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:15 AM
  • 15 Replies

I need a place to vent but don't know where I can go. I am new to cafemom and still feeling my way around. I am so far past livid right now. I hate to think  what my blood pressure must be at the moment. If anyone knows of a good venting place, I'd gladly listen!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Welcome to CM :)
You go right ahead & vent right here ..
We're all here to give you support & hugs :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:22 AM

Welcome to cafemom.  We ALL come here to the group and vent at some point.  lol  Feel free to vent away here.  We have some great moms who are good listeners and always have some good advice.  :)

KittyGram
by Becky on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Welcome to cafemom!  This is a great place with wonderful women.  You'll end up finding someone in your own situation, I'm sure!  I've vented here a thousand times at least, and it helps knowing that there's someone else who understands exactly what I'm feeling.

Welcome!! 

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Welcome to cafemom and our wonderful group.  Vent to your hearts content here.  We don't mind. 

Shellness
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:28 PM

SO, whats your beef?

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:36 PM

vent away right here my dear..Lord knows I certainly do enough of it LOL

KatiesMom63
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:49 PM

We all need to vent now and again and this is a great place to do it. 

kermsgirlie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:01 PM

We are listening.and thank you for typing big so I can see!!!Go ahead let it out...

DesignGirl450
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Vent here!

jakesnana06
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 12:46 AM

Thanks ladies, this is what is going on. I work F/T as a night auditor Sun-Thurs and have Fri and Sat nights off. The weekend auditor requested this coming weekend off over 3 weeks ago and our boss, "D" ignore him and waited until this past Monday to say anything to me. Normally, I have no problem switching shifts so my co -worker can have a weekend off, however, I couldn't do it this week. I am having outpatient surgery Friday morning and need to have a minimum of 48 hours rest afterwards (doctor's orders). I told her that I can't work it. WEll, she scheduled me anyway, saying that she can't cover it because she needs to be there during the day the following week (which I could understand if she were working Sunday night, but she's not) My doctor and I decided on the surgery to be on a Friday for the very fact that I am off on the weekends and would be able to rest. And now my boss is forcing me to work. If I call in or donT show up, she's fire me on the spot. I am pretty sure I can sue them but in the meantime, I am without a paycheck and no way to be able to pay my bills and mortgage. "D" says she sees no reason why I can't work since it is day surgery and there is hardly anything to my job ( she must have forgotten about all the breakfast buffet stuff I have to carry, transfer, lift as part of my job description. This is just one of many ways she throws her employees under the bus. GGRRRR...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)