Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Son michael calls me at midnight

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:22 PM
  • 11 Replies

Michael is the danger magnet.He is lucky to be alive.This list would include a car accident and ending up on a cliff and him holding his friends hand who had broken bones and was frightened.This would include a bleeding brain from an injury from a kid swinging a gold club.They were not playing golf.There was a possible surgery if the bleeding did not stop.Was told he took a hit to the temple and another half inch lower he would be dead.Oh did i mention when he was on my lap at the arcade and he slipped between my legs to get to the floor to get down and he hit his chin and split it open?Oh yes and another time at 2 having to strap him down for stitches bc he was walking and tripped and split his head open on a tonka truck.....High school walking across a field and a soccer ball rolled next to him he went to kick it and a girl kicked and hit his leg it snapped and broke and the girl passed out from the snap sound?Many more.So mom,would you answer the phone?He called to tell us he just felt the baby kick for the first time in Angels belly.He was over the moon!!!!No injuries!!!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
qwietpleez
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:44 PM

That is the sweetest thing I've heard in a while . . . how many boys would call their mama in the middle of the night to tell her he just felt his baby kick for the first time . . . 

I have to admit, when I first started reading it I was scared for you guys, I thought something had happened, thankfully it was something amazing and beautiful and good :o) 

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Phew  (wiping the sweat from my forehead).  That's so sweet.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:13 PM

That's the kind of midnight call that is worth answering!

firelites
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:19 PM

thats the kind of late night calls that we like quiet

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Awwwww so sweet!  And thanks for the call at midnight, I bet your heart jumped out of your throat!!

happy

kermsgirlie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Thank you so much!!I think you are very sweet.I read your stuff and lose you!

Quoting qwietpleez:

That is the sweetest thing I've heard in a while . . . how many boys would call their mama in the middle of the night to tell her he just felt his baby kick for the first time . . . 

I have to admit, when I first started reading it I was scared for you guys, I thought something had happened, thankfully it was something amazing and beautiful and good :o) 

kermsgirlie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Yes it did.They are making me gray!!!Time to buy some color.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Awwwww so sweet!  And thanks for the call at midnight, I bet your heart jumped out of your throat!!

happy

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:08 PM

I'm sure you're like me and it aged you about 10 years when you saw who was on the other line.  But what good news!!  And how sweet was that!  It's a moment he will never forget.  :)

CoeyG
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I think I'd be afraid to answer the phone  LOL

DesignGirl450
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:14 PM

So glad it was good news. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)