Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

colors

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:12 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you have a fav color?  A color that you hate?  I love red.  I think it's such a pretty bright color.  I'm not so partial to orange.  I can't wear it and I think it's the reason.  I've been told not to wear orange and the bright yellow color.  Evidently they didn't look so good on me.  lol

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:39 PM

blue and peach are some of my favorite colors and if you look in my closet that's what a lot of clothes are.  Ireally don't like yellow either and have never been able to wear it.

SimplyNan
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:41 PM

My favorite color is silver (just not in clothing). My home is decorated with many earth tones. I do not care for yellow at all. If you were to look in my closet, you would only find black, brown, dark gray, & dark blue. I haven't really worn any other colors in years... something I'm contemplating changing, but know that I will have to start with one color... I just can't figure out what that one color would be : ) 

CoeyG
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:36 PM
My favorite color is Fuschia, I'm not particularly fond of the color orange or orangy reds. I prefer the bluer reds, purples, bluer greens, I don't care for yellowy greens, not a fan of yellos except for very pastel buttery yellows...not bright yellows. My skin tone is kind of olive and when I wear yellow or green my skin color tends to look kind of yellowy green. Pinks, and berry colors tend to make it look a bit "rosier"
ADozenPlus
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:11 PM

My favorite color is pink and I wear it all the time and receive compliments because it really is my color. My closet if full of pink.

surprise46
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:02 PM

I like blues, dont like green- never wear green either

ladijo
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:09 AM

My favorite colors are purple and teal. Orange is a color that I am not fond of.

country50gal
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:23 AM

I like all colors!!  I used to wear l lot of brown, black and blue, but now that my hair color has changed to silver, bright colors don't me look so wahed out.   So it seems I have a lot of red and coral I my closet.  Hmmm...I guess I haven't noticed that before.

kam013
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Love all yellows, bright and muted shades.  Turquoise blue is another favorite, especially in summer.  Winter I tend to lean towards earthy tones, dark blues, reds and browns.  I have never been a huge fan of pink, but lately have picked up a couple of things because it looks good with my tan.

For all you orange haters, it was my high school color, along with both of my kids.  We have spent years sporting our black and orange proudly . . . . but I was quite happy when I was able to retire it for good. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:03 AM

For all you orange haters, it was my high school color, along with both of my kids. We have spent years sporting our black and orange proudly . . . . but I was quite happy when I was able to retire it for good.
Actually I do like orange but I just can't wear it for some reason.  I've been told it's not a really good color on me.  Nice, huh?  LOL

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:08 AM

I love purple. I'm seeing a lot of yellow this season. I'd love to pick up a piece just don't feel I have the money right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)