• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dream Vacation.

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM
  • 29 Replies

My dream vacation is traveling to Scotland. I have heritage there, and am facinated by the castles, history, and people. I've been there once and would love to go back.

What is your dream vacation? Why?

driving

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:27 PM

I too have ancestors in Scotland, I would like to go to where my father's "Clan" was. Also would like to go to France where my father's branch of the Clan Fraser originated.  But I long to stay in a B & B in Montery California near the ocean where I can relax to the sea breezes coming through an open window and the sounds of the ocean waves as the tides go in and out.

ADozenPlus
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

I too have ancestors in Scotland, I would like to go to where my father's "Clan" was. Also would like to go to France where my father's branch of the Clan Fraser originated.  But I long to stay in a B & B in Montery California near the ocean where I can relax to the sea breezes coming through an open window and the sounds of the ocean waves as the tides go in and out.

I close my eyes and I can see it. So peaceful and tranquil...... I hope you can get there sometime soon.

r_luvli
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Right here is where I want to. It's a resort in Bora Bora.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Traveling the world is my dream vacation. I'd like to stay a month or more in certain places, rent a house, soak up the local flavors.

FlyHippie
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Costa Rica....because I want to move there. We'll be there in another year and a half...to visit....I'll take visits but I prefer to live there.

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Hawaii. I've been twice and love it there. the people, the music, the climate, the history. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I would love to go to Europe and soak in all the culture and history there.  It's just something I've always wanted to do.  I don't know that it will ever happen because it's so expensive but you never know.  :)

ADozenPlus
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:01 AM

Quoting r_luvli:

Right here is where I want to. It's a resort in Bora Bora.

Looks like a bit of Heaven......

ADozenPlus
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:02 AM

Quoting FlyHippie:

Costa Rica....because I want to move there. We'll be there in another year and a half...to visit....I'll take visits but I prefer to live there.

Have you visited before? What draws you there?

ADozenPlus
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:05 AM

Quoting Bmat:

Hawaii. I've been twice and love it there. the people, the music, the climate, the history. 

I have never been there, I've had friends who have lived there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)