Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snoring

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:50 AM
  • 12 Replies

My neck hurts, I am having trouble sleeping and my husband is snoring. :)

He's a soft snorer. It's never woken me up, but I had to get out of the bed tonight.

I know I snore too. I've woke myself up once or twice.

Does your S/O snore or do you? I never used to. Wonder if you are  more prone to it as you age?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:43 AM

Hubby tells me that I snore and he tosses so now we sleep in separate rooms. Both of us get much better nights sleep and can function more in our daily routines.do not disturb

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM

My DH snores awful :(
I beg him to stop often through the night ..
Course that does nto work ::sigh::
Am sure I do as well but nothing like my DH ;)

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM

I know I do.  My doctor says it is a symptom of sleep apnea.  I don't want to have to spend the night in a lab to find out for sure. 

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:22 PM

My kids used to ask me how I slept in the same room as my husband - they could hear him in their rooms at night.  And I guess I am either an extra sound sleeper or deaf because I did not hear him.  Now if he lays back in his recliner and doses off and I am trying to watch TV, he snores something fierce.  As for me, I don't wake myself up, but have been told that I do snore and also talk.

ThreeKidsEnough
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:16 PM

I say I don't snore, but my hubby says I do some.  HE, on the other hand, snores loud and a lot.  Sometimes I even have to go sleep on the couch just to get some rest!  I'm 44 and he's 45, so I hope it doesn't get worse.  I'm going to try to quit smoking in a couple of weeks, so maybe that will help on my end (Hubby isn't quitting, though--wish he would!)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:51 PM

I have woke myself up snoring a little.  lol  I don't think it's something that I do very loud but I know that I do some. 

caro100
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:13 PM

According to my husband I snore bad, I just got a mouth guard for tooth grinding and DH says I'm not snoring nearly as bad.

txmom-o-3
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Snoring runs in my family on my dad's side.  I swear you could hear my grandparents a mile away.  I know I do snore, because my smart A** hubby recorded me the last time I had surgery, before I woke up from the anesthesia.  My husband snores too, he's woke himself up several times.  I've noticed the more tired he is, the louder he snores.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:18 AM

My SO snores and so do I. He snores less "robustly" now that he has lost some weight. I don't snore often and not real loud. I do make some weird whimpering or cooing noises when I sleep though. My SO really snores loudly after drinking beer, not so much with liquor. Figure that one out!!

loreli1262
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:36 AM

I've been told I snore. :)

Hubby snores horribly. A couple years ago, he cracked a rib and declared our bed uncomfortable. Since then he's slept in another room. At first my feelings were hurt but then I realized I was sleeping thru the night again. No more waking up several times a night with a chainsaw a foot from my ear. Yay!! I got over my hurt feelings. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)