Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Dangers of Eating Bread ....

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:07 PM
  • 28 Replies

I felt the need to share this ... it's an eye opener to say the least.

In the 18th century, when virtually all bread was baked in the home, the average life expectancy was less than 50 years; infant mortality rates were unacceptably high; many women died in childbirth; and diseases such as typhoid, yellow fever, and influenza ravaged whole nations.  

Every piece of bread you eat brings you nearer to death.  Bread is associated with all the major diseases of the body.  For example, nearly all sick people have eaten bread.  The effects are obviously cumulative:

• 99.9 percent of all people who die from cancer have eaten bread
  • 99.7 percent of the people involved in air and auto accidents ate bread within 6 months preceding the accident
  • 93.1 percent of juvenile delinquents came from homes where bread is served frequently

Evidence points to the long-term effects of bread eating:

• Of all the people born since 1839 who later dined on bread, there has been a 100% mortality rate.
  • Primitive tribal societies that have no bread exhibit a low incidence of cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, and osteoporosis.
  • More than 98 percent of convicted felons are bread users.
  • Fully HALF of all children who grow up in bread-consuming households score below average on standardized tests.
  • Newborn babies can choke on bread.
  • Most bread eaters are utterly unable to distinguish between significant scientific fact and meaningless statistical babbling.
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:40 PM

"Of all the people born since 1839 who later dined on bread, there has been a 100% mortality rate." no shit...well let's see if they were born in 1839 and were still alive today they would be 172 years old...hmmm imagines what if they didn't eat bread huh?  
I'm hoping the OP posted this in jest because if she really believes this crap she needs some serious help in the common sense department.

melissa632
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:43 PM
LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caro100
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:10 PM

LOL

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Hmmmmmmm - don't think I'm believing that theory.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Good job catching the BS before it blew up here ladies. *hugs*

jabs54
by Jeanine on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:00 PM

I always knew it was evil! lol 

etexmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:06 PM

While some ppl probably DO eat more bread than others, we've ALL consumed bread.  We're ALL gonna die!  Some earlier than others.  I highly doubt that those of us who die earlier than others will do so because of consuming bread.  JMthoughts!

KittyGram
by Becky on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Um, can we say "JOKE"?????  Did you guys REALLY read this?  Obviously not all of you have read thru to the last line.

Good one, Ronna!!!!  :  )  I knew bread was evil, too.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:45 PM

I'll give you a Gold Star, Becky!   lol. 

Quoting KittyGram:

Um, can we say "JOKE"?????  Did you guys REALLY read this?  Obviously not all of you have read thru to the last line.

Good one, Ronna!!!!  :  )  I knew bread was evil, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)