• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its time to make the coffee!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:11 AM
  • 13 Replies

Mines gonna be extra strong this morning!  I hope you have a lovely day.

Its going to be a nice one here in Orlando. Maybe I will get to sit in the sun for a while when we get back from the hospital.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:09 AM

I set my coffee up before I go to sleep at night.  When I wake up in the morning, I walk out to the living room and turn on my computer.  Then back through the kitchen and turn on my coffee pot on my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, etc.  Then I go back to the living room, boot up my virtual computer, and by then my coffee is ready.  I pour myself a cup, grab a cigarette and step outside until my virtual computer has booted up. This all happens in the span of about 15 minutes and then I am ready to start working.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:14 AM

I don't drink coffee, but I was thinking a hot cocoa would be nice after reading you  creamer post lol.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Hope your day is ok too,
glad to hear the weather will nice as well :)

FlyHippie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:50 AM

Coffee is makin' RIGHT NOW! yummmm....looks like a rainy day today! I hope so...I'm in TX and we need it SOOOO BADLY. I hope I didn't just jinx it...

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM

I am on my second cup of coffee on this beautiful morning and then have to get with the program and start on today's agenda.  Lotsto do - have to get the motor home stocked for our trip so that means a dozen or so trips up and down those steps, then want to do some baking (the grand daughters have to have some goodies when we get there).  Hope you all have a great day.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM

It is afternoon and only 45 degrees! Coffee is going down good and Anna is having hot chocolate! We slept in this morning - too cozy to get up. I am thankful I am able to do that!

Esmrlda
by Esme on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:58 PM

We just got a Keurig and I look forward to having my morning coffee.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Love my morning coffee!!  I hope you enjoyed yours.    :)

Shellness
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Quoting suzeebloch:

I set my coffee up before I go to sleep at night.  When I wake up in the morning, I walk out to the living room and turn on my computer.  Then back through the kitchen and turn on my coffee pot on my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, etc.  Then I go back to the living room, boot up my virtual computer, and by then my coffee is ready.  I pour myself a cup, grab a cigarette and step outside until my virtual computer has booted up. This all happens in the span of about 15 minutes and then I am ready to start working.

Got that routine down pat huh?

Shellness
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Quoting FlyHippie:

Coffee is makin' RIGHT NOW! yummmm....looks like a rainy day today! I hope so...I'm in TX and we need it SOOOO BADLY. I hope I didn't just jinx it...

I hope you get the rain too!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)