Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fun fights

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

Have you ever had a food fight, mud fight or something like that with your husband and kids? How about growing up or in school?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Shellness
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Growing up on a farm we had more than our share of mud fights. We also had rotten tomatoe fights and when we were in Florida, rotten orange fights.

Also my sister and I discovered that if you drove over a cow patty just right in our go-cart you could spray cow poop all over your passenger.

I don't know how my mother did it!

Shellness
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Shellness
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:53 PM

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:11 PM

My hubby's family is famous for their water fights..they even got into one at an outdoor wedding!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:00 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Not that I recall ::blush::

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:58 PM

When I was growing up me and my cousins had rotten apple fights and it was disgusting

Shellness
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 5:24 AM

My husband hurt himself in a mud fight one year. Slipped and fell chasing our oldest son and landed with his arm straight up, and crushed his shoulder. Jeez!

r_luvli
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:20 AM
Tomato fights! My dad always planted to many, so after we harvested all the good ones, my siblings and I had war with the bad ones, lol. We had to be hosed off before we were allowed inside :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)