• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever been ......

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:46 PM
  • 12 Replies

chosen as a CM influencer? What were you chosen to do? What products would you like to be chosen for?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kam013
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM

LOL, I don't even know what that is or how to sign up!!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM

If I remember how I signed up to be an influencer i will post the information LOL

When you sign up for the influencer program, they randomly send you e-mails via CM asking you to try certain products and what your thoughts are on them. They will ask you to do certain things sometimes..like the one I am doing now involves donating a toy to charity. They will send you the product if it is a smaller item and send gift cards to purchase the larger ones I think. You get to keep the product after testing. (you will have to pay taxes at the end of the year if what is sent to you throughout the year is over a certain amount).I have done a few others..I have "tested" Olay lotion and shampoo (they sent big bottles not samples), some kind of yogurt smoothie drink box that did NOT impress my kids at all, and a few other little things. Some people have been chosen to review big thins like appliances, Computers, and digital cameras.

Quoting kam013:

kam013
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Quoting LadySaphira:

If I remember how I signed up to be an influencer i will post the information LOL

When you sign up for the influencer program, they randomly send you e-mails via CM asking you to try certain products and what your thoughts are on them. They will ask you to do certain things sometimes..like the one I am doing now involves donating a toy to charity. They will send you the product if it is a smaller item and send gift cards to purchase the larger ones I think. You get to keep the product after testing. (you will have to pay taxes at the end of the year if what is sent to you throughout the year is over a certain amount).I have done a few others..I have "tested" Olay lotion and shampoo (they sent big bottles not samples), some kind of yogurt smoothie drink box that did NOT impress my kids at all, and a few other little things. Some people have been chosen to review big thins like appliances, Computers, and digital cameras.

Quoting kam013:

Okay, now I understand, that's cool.  I did that sort of thing for another company called BuzzAgent.  They would send you the product to try and they wanted you to review it, write about it and tell friends about it.  Got some cool products from them!! 

jabs54
by Jeanine on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:05 PM

No

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:36 PM

No idea what/how :)

nana9106
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:38 PM
I was chosen for a REALLY cool influencer about a month ago. I recieved a Dell Insperion all in one touch screen computer. It is soooo flippin awesome, I can't wait to get home from work everyday to get on it! The screen on it is as big as a TV. It has some really cool features... Like sticky note you can post to the desk top ( for to do lists and reminders) I could go on forever about it!
You can go to the Mom & Technology group and check out the reviews
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nana9106
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM

Kaidan checking out my new computer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nana9106
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:53 PM

It has a music program.. Kaidan found the drums right away... OF COURSE the drums
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:55 PM

Oh I could have really used that one lol. It looks great!

Quoting nana9106:

I was chosen for a REALLY cool influencer about a month ago. I recieved a Dell Insperion all in one touch screen computer. It is soooo flippin awesome, I can't wait to get home from work everyday to get on it! The screen on it is as big as a TV. It has some really cool features... Like sticky note you can post to the desk top ( for to do lists and reminders) I could go on forever about it!
You can go to the Mom & Technology group and check out the reviews

lauriebash
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:09 PM

I was chosen to recieve a $100 gift card from KMart, if that counts. I was to use it to buy items for our son's graduation party. It was HORRIBLE! haha. Kmart had NO party supplies! I wasn't the only one with problems. Every mom complained. They had nothing but white paper plates, napkins and graduation cards. I ended up spending all of it on 4 tiki torches, the holders for them, 4 bags of chips, and a couple cases of water. I wanted so badly to buy milk, cereal, and bread (we were so low on grocery money that week), but I stuck to the assignment, visited 2 Kmarts trying to find something...well, anything. I will NEVER walk into a Kmart again. I never in my life had such a hard time spending money! Not exactly the results they were hoping for, I bet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)