• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A quick vent.....go ahead, let it out.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:03 PM
  • 75 Replies

angry Is there something that has ruffled your feathers lately?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Esmrlda
by Esme on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:10 PM

This little girl at work is too good to sy Hi, bye or kiss my Ass and will ignore everyone until she need help then all of a sudden she is your best friend.   Grrrrr

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Not really which is nice for a change.

stuswf
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:56 PM
Those are the kind that get promotions!

Quoting Esmrlda:

This little girl at work is too good to sy Hi, bye or kiss my Ass and will ignore everyone until she need help then all of a sudden she is your best friend.   Grrrrr

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nana9106
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Same gripe everyday.... Stupid F**ing truck drivers

Why do they have to be sooooooooooooo dumb??? Is it a requirement for getting a CDL?? If they would listen, we wouldn't have a problem

KittyGram
by Becky on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

My youngest sister.

I'm #10 of 12 kids.  My mom ALWAYS babied my youngest sister.  She will be 45 on Friday, my mom has been gone for 10 years now, and my sister still has a sense of entitlement.

Namely, she feels she's entitled to know everyone's business, even when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with her.  And she feels entitled to gossip about the rest of us.  And she wonders why some of us aren't calling her lately - duh, because we don't care to hear the gossip, and we've already heard her opinion, we don't need to hear it again just because the "hot topic" of the day is all that she can wrap her brain around.  It's not that were AREN'T talking to her, it's that we aren't talking to her ABOUT THAT ONE TOPIC.

Okay, I'm done now. 

kimbee5
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Quoting nana9106:

Same gripe everyday.... Stupid F**ing truck drivers

Why do they have to be sooooooooooooo dumb??? Is it a requirement for getting a CDL?? If they would listen, we wouldn't have a problem

not sure what you do with truck drivers but i live with one who says the say thing almost every night......he says you dont have to use your brain anymore to get a CDL.......but then if you look at alot of things in life anymore they make it so you dont have to think.

MamaJAG
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Our neighbors across from us park in the driveway of the foreclosure house next to us.  They don't pull all the way in so they hang out into the road a little bit which partially blocks our driveway making it hard to get in and out.  That and their kids are HORRID.  We don't let ours outside in the front because of their kids.

stepmominhell
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:15 PM

We're redoing our master bath and hubby is trying to tell me that he's included me in the decisions.  He hasn't included me in anything.  He's made all the decisions without asking my opinion on anything, so basically he's designed the master bath for a man.  The entire house look like a man's bachelor pad still.  He doesn't listen to anyone's opinion no matter what.  It's annoying, I hate it, and I'm tired of it...

Thanks for the vent!!!

DesignGirl450
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Just when I ask my daughter to do anything to help around the house, I have to ask her three or four times, then she snaps at me and says, "I heard you the first time".   Frustrating when I feel like I am the f--cking maid.

ceashell707
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Harold lost his government travel credit card and he is deploying Monday for 2 weeks and they can't get one to him in time. What does that mean? That means all expenses come out of our pocket and they will reimburse us. Well its the military, I'm sure they will do it when they are good and ready. I want to scream!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)