Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm back

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

Feels like I haven't been here for such a long time. My lap top died several weeks ago and I had to wait to get a new one. So much going on in my life right now and not a lot of time to keep up with my Cafe Mom friends. 

I have started an on-line class to finish up my certification as an activity director in long term care. I had forgotten how hard it was to write papers and study as well as work full time.

Jami has started her last semester at college and then just one more semester of student teaching. Then I will have to prepare for a true empty nest as she is planning to move to Tennessee.

Glad to be back here and hoping to be able to catch up with all of you. I really have missed this site!

by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CoeyG
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Welcome Back

nana9106
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Welcome back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caro100
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Glad you're back. I've definitely noticed its harder to concentrate on studies, alot of time it makes me tired. Let us know when you finish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 4, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I'm so glad you're back!!  I know you are glad to have a new computer and be back!  lol  When you get a chance catch us up with what's going on in your life.  

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Well there you are,  I was thinking about you the other day and was wondering why you havent been around in a long time. 

Good luck with the classes, I have missed you and have missed your stories and your exciting life. Please dont stay away so long next time.  hugging

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)