Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you drink soda/pop?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:43 PM
  • 18 Replies

I used to be a Dr. Pepper fiend. I don't drink Dr. Pepper now though...every blue moon I will have a diet 7-UP.

What is your favorite soda? How often do you have one?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I like diet A & W Root Beer but I can't remember the last time I drank one.  I don't drink pop very often. 

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I used to be a Diet Coke addict but broke that habit and now enjoy a Diet Root Beer or Diet Creme Soda once a week only.

phoenixmom2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM

lol I was the same, but now I have not had a soda in a year and a half. The carbonation makes me feel bloated and gross.

Quoting mac1940:

I used to be a Diet Coke addict but broke that habit and now enjoy a Diet Root Beer or Diet Creme Soda once a week only.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I am a diet coke addict and have to have at least one a day.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Dr Pepper is my favorite, but I've been trying to drink more water lately.

CoeyG
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:37 PM

No, even before I got sick I wasn't a big soda drinker and we didn't have it in our home much when Shannon was growing up.  Now I don't drink soda because of the sodium it contains.  I've gotten so used to not having it that when I had some in December I couldn't drink it all.  I'll stick to juice, water and tea

gmadiane
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I use to drink pepsi or coke all day long, now I limit myself to one small cup a day, lately I have been drinking sunkist

jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I drink milk at home but when we go out for pizza I will have a Diet Coke.  My dd loves Dr. Pepper.  She went to the Dr Pepper museum in Texas when she was visiting her sister.  I think it tastes horrid, lol.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I very rarely have soda.  If I do I like diet pepsi or diet mountain dew the best.  I probably only have one every couple of weeks.

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM

No. I don't like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)