Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter... she's going to get back into school.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she does well.   She's nervous, but I told her that she was taking steps in the right direction to get herself to a better place than a min wage job. 

i am excited for her, and also nervous.  I want her to be able to do well, so while her 3 kids are at daycare durning the day while she works, they will be with my husband and I in the evenings while she goes to school.  I will be one tired grandma, but if this can get her to a better place, I'm there for her.  I know that everyone will be saying things like, "they are her kids, why do you have to watch them?"  my answer will be because they are my grandkids, and I will be there for them no matter what.....also, I may need them to take care of me one day lol..... 

So, positive thoughts to my daughter...

by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Replies (11-15):
rosebud727
by Rose on Feb. 21, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Yay! She can do it...yes she can!

jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Yay!  What will she go to school for?  I think that's really great you are helping her out.  Let us know how it goes.

Shellness
by Michell on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I would watch the babies too :) Best of luck to your DD!

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 22, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Thats awesome!  She can do it, best wishes to your dd.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:20 PM

That's awesome she is deciding to go back to school!  What is she planning to study?

I would watch the grandkids, too.  At least you offered and its not something she "expected" from you!  Have fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)