Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

If you peeked inside my closet....

Posted by   + Show Post

You would be surprised to find...... (you finish sentance)

What would we find in your closet?  Clutter, Order, would we find your clothes color coded, a few purses, lots of purses, fancy clothes with the tags still on?

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Replies (41-46):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:56 PM

That there are no closets it this house

lisamarie1265
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Organized chaos ... My closet is neat but different things that really need thier own space... 2 boxes of fave baby clothes, 2 boxes of special baby toys, 3 first communion dresses, mine and both daughters.. My girls formals I know right I have their prom gowns, winter ball gowns, homecoming dresses... Next time I clean they are getting them... Oh yea and Easter baskets how they got in there I will never know.... Other than that ... The usual!!!!
Shellness
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:14 AM

So is my husband but he has some very expensive tools for his carpentry and we don't have many places to store them. Don't want them in the truck, someone could break in and steal them. At least they are all in cases :)

Quoting Esmrlda:

Tools?  In your closet? That is strange........confused

Quoting Shellness:

Tools

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Those are all very sentimental things.  I could see why you hang on to them.  We have been trying to sell DD formal gowns on craigslist....no bites.

Quoting lisamarie1265:

Organized chaos ... My closet is neat but different things that really need thier own space... 2 boxes of fave baby clothes, 2 boxes of special baby toys, 3 first communion dresses, mine and both daughters.. My girls formals I know right I have their prom gowns, winter ball gowns, homecoming dresses... Next time I clean they are getting them... Oh yea and Easter baskets how they got in there I will never know.... Other than that ... The usual!!!!

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Oh well thats good, I was imagining tools and sprockets and wrenches and nuts and bolts all over the place.  haha

Quoting Shellness:

So is my husband but he has some very expensive tools for his carpentry and we don't have many places to store them. Don't want them in the truck, someone could break in and steal them. At least they are all in cases :)

Quoting Esmrlda:

Tools?  In your closet? That is strange........confused

Quoting Shellness:

Tools

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:59 AM

That would drive my bonkers....

Quoting LadySaphira:

That there are no closets it this house

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN