Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

If you peeked inside my closet....

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:18 PM
  • 46 Replies

You would be surprised to find...... (you finish sentance)

What would we find in your closet?  Clutter, Order, would we find your clothes color coded, a few purses, lots of purses, fancy clothes with the tags still on?

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:21 PM

My clothes are color coded.  No purses but lots of puzzles.  Sea glass.  A rock tumbler.  Lots of odds and ends.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Ha!  All of the above.  I actually have my stuff in three closets, in our master BR which I share with my husband, in my sewing room closet, and on shelves in our laundry closet which holds the washer and dryer. I have waaayyyyy too much stuff, and that includes all my fabrics to make more clothes.  I do have quite a few items, bought and made which I have not yet worn.  Sigh.

witch_e_woman
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Just clothes that are hung up & a few blankets. I've not even had a chance to put any boxes in there yet since we moved. I'm just to depressed & hurt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Why what happened sweetheart? 

Quoting witch_e_woman:

Just clothes that are hung up & a few blankets. I've not even had a chance to put any boxes in there yet since we moved. I'm just to depressed & hurt.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:04 PM

A rock tumbler, good one.  And when was the last time you used the rock tumbler?

Quoting Why123:

My clothes are color coded.  No purses but lots of puzzles.  Sea glass.  A rock tumbler.  Lots of odds and ends.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Haha , lucky is the person who you give your clothes away to.

Quoting DesignGirl450:

Ha!  All of the above.  I actually have my stuff in three closets, in our master BR which I share with my husband, in my sewing room closet, and on shelves in our laundry closet which holds the washer and dryer. I have waaayyyyy too much stuff, and that includes all my fabrics to make more clothes.  I do have quite a few items, bought and made which I have not yet worn.  Sigh.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I was color coding my closet but I am putting the stuff I have washed starting on the left and pushing everything I dont wear to the right. In 6 mos if they are still at the right then I am getting rid of them.  You would be surprised that I dont have that many shoes.

EireLass
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:08 PM

You would see it very organized. It's a big closet, and I have a thing that holds about 30 pairs of shoes, so they're all tucked in nicely. A shelf for sweatshirts. My basket of hats/mittens/scarves on the floor, my boots lined up against the wall. Very orderly. But if you poked around you'd be surprised to see a loaded unlocked handgun in one of the shoe holders, and about 170 rounds in the next.

CoeyG
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:16 PM

No shoes

kam013
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Too many pairs of flip flops/sandals. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN