Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

She made me cry 2 times today....

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:42 PM
  • 22 Replies

My boss. She is the most nasty abusive person. I did not give her the satisfaction of knowing she made me cry.

She betrays me because I am good to her and go over the top to do nice things and work hard.

I am going to find another job, God willing and won't have to be around such a caustic person anymore.

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grownsexy
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Its hard to be around toxic people. Keep holding your chin up until you find something else.

kam013
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so glad to hear that you are looking for another job, I hope you are able to find one soon.  You certainly don't deserve to be treated in the way she has been, some people just shouldn't be "the boss"

jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Aww, I'm sorry (((hugs)))

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry to hear this.  Working for an abusive boss has to be the worst!  I think I prefer working for/with men.  lol.  At least they tend to be nicer - and letting men see you cry is a positive for us!  Best wishes for you in finding a new place to work.  Hang in there.  HUGS HUGS HUGS!

sonogal
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:16 PM
:( I hope you can find something else soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolbreeze0717
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:23 PM
It's awwwwful to be stuck at a job in a miserable situation. Sure hope you find something better. I'm so lucky I get to work from home!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I don't blame you hon.  You need a place where you can trust the person you work for, this woman has always led you on and them smacks you down.  No you don't deserve that kind of treatment.  I hope you do find something else.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I'm so sorry Michell!!   I'm sure it's very hard to try to deal with that everyday!!  I will remember you in my prayers and hopefully something will come along for you.  Hugs to you!!  You don't deserve that kind of crap!  Keep us posted.      :)

Payne6543
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Quoting grownsexy:

Its hard to be around toxic people. Keep holding your chin up until you find something else.

nana9106
by Darlene on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM
((HUGS)) I hope you find something else soon. You know the saying 'misery loves company' she is negitive and miserable and try's to pass her negitivity to others. SMH. I'm sending you positive thoughts and praying that you find a better job soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)