Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on in your neck of the woods?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM
  • 20 Replies

Another beautiful day today. Hard to believe that on Wednesday and Thursday we had snow that shut down the local high school district.

This weekend has been stellar! Spring has sprung and it's currently 52° with a high of 71° today. I just looked out in the backyard, birds are singing, squirrels racing up and down the trees and deer running around and playing, like something out of Disney's Bambi! lol.

What's happening in your neck of the woods?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faeriemom1972
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Normal western Washington, cloudy with a chance of rain.
rosebud727
by Rose on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:32 PM

You can send the rain to us, we have been a bit dry this year!

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Normal western Washington, cloudy with a chance of rain.

faeriemom1972
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Quoting rosebud727:

I actually quite like the rain, but we usually have plenty to share:-)
rosebud727
by Rose on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Please do! lol

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Quoting rosebud727:

I actually quite like the rain, but we usually have plenty to share:-)

Granny1952
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Not shiny, but not raining.

rosebud727
by Rose on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Good walking day! I like it overcast the best because I worry about burning, I'm that fair!

Quoting Granny1952:

Not shiny, but not raining.

CoeyG
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

No spring here.  it is 37 degrees, under cloudy skies, we had a brief snow flurry earlier, I was glad it didn't last.  I did manage to get a few groceries purchased and I was able to get some motor oil into the car before my hands got too cold.  After I got groceries put away I took the dogs for a short walk came back in and am just chillin'.  Tomorro the sun will be out but it will be 32 degrees.  At least I'll get a nice walk in  We have rain coming next week...I guess I should be glad it isn't snow but the humidity is going to be high.  

gmadiane
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:03 PM

woke up to terrible storms, the storms have stopped but temps have dropped from 90 yesterday to 60 today

LEK19
by Group Admin on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Snow, snow and snow! We had heavy wet snow the last few days. Nearly non-stop shoveling and plowing. Waking up this morning to more snow sucked. At least it wasn't as heavy as the last few days.

They even closed a major highway for awhile. The mailtruck to our city went off the road so there wasn't mail for that day.

At least it is easier to manage than tornados. So glad we don't have those.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Rather strange weather in my neck of the woods today, snow squalls so hard you can't see across the street and then sunshine. Not very warm though. Hubby says that it is a typical March day for us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)