Ask the Expert: Our nest is empty... now what? Get advice on strengthening your relationship. UPDATED WITH WINNERS!
Now that youâ€™ve got the house to yourself again, why not refocus on your relationship and reclaim some of the best parts of life before kids?!
Relationship expert Claudia Arp, author and cofounder of the Web site Marriage Alive, will be here all next week to offer her advice on reconnecting with your partner and making the most out of the â€śsecond half of your marriage.â€ť She'll also answer YOUR questions about strengthening the spark after the kids have moved out! Plus, you could win a copy of her book!
Please post your questions for Claudia in the replies below. Claudia will post her answers here as well.
Welcome, Claudia! Thanks so much for joining us!
The Official Rules
To enter the contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
- Posts must be made between March 9, 2012 at 3:40 pm EST and Sunday March 18th, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Sunday March 18th, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST.
- One winner will be selected randomly.
- The winner will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- One winner will receive a copy of The Second Half of Marriage: Facing the Eight Challenges of the Empty-Nest Years or 10 Great Dates for Empty Nesters.
- See the Official Rules for CafeMom Sweepstakes here.