Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you looking forward to in April?

Posted by   + Show Post

I cant believe how fast the month of March went by.  Did everything happen as planned?  Did something unexpected happen? Are you glad its over?

What are you looking forward to for the month of April?  Is there a birthday, Spring Break, Vacation, anniversary? 

Is there something that you are NOT looking forward to?

happy anniversary   easter egg skiing  driving

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Replies (51-57):
KittyGram
by Becky on Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Quoting LadySaphira:

Hubby's b-day and our 22nd anniversary..both on April 6th

My ex husband's birthday is Apr. 6.  We're both Aries.  Is it any wonder it didn't last lnog?!?!?!?

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:13 PM

That will be fun!  We went to Disneyland last summer.  I could of spent one more day there to see everything.  At least we got to go on Its a small world and the Pirates of the Carribean has been redone and it's awesome! 

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

DH and I are planning a day at Disneyland with our DD and my Step son.....can't wait, my DD is gonna be soo excited.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Window boxes would be nice. You should!  

Quoting KittyGram:

My birthday is in April.  I guess I'm looking forward to it.  It's better than the alternative, right?!?

I'm an April/October kind of girl, so I'm REALLY happy April's almost here!  I love the (normal) temperatures of April & October!!!  I think I just might put some window boxes on my balcony this year.   

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:36 PM

LOL actualy he did..big old corn ball that he is.

Quoting Esmrlda:

He probably said it was the best birthday present he could ever ask for.

Quoting LadySaphira:

He had better think so, it was his idea!

Quoting Esmrlda:

Haha I didnt realize before that you guys were married on his birthday.  What a nice birthday present for him.

Quoting LadySaphira:

Hubby's b-day and our 22nd anniversary..both on April 6th

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

TiggerGrl772
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM
It was a blast, we had soo much fun. I found out that my daughter does not like being in the dark. Any ride we went on that had to be in the dark, my daughter would say "Yay, we made it" when the ride was over...lol, and staying the night at a local hotel was a smart move.

Quoting Esmrlda:

That will be fun!  We went to Disneyland last summer.  I could of spent one more day there to see everything.  At least we got to go on Its a small world and the Pirates of the Carribean has been redone and it's awesome! 

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

DH and I are planning a day at Disneyland with our DD and my Step son.....can't wait, my DD is gonna be soo excited.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Glad you had alot of fun and thanks for the update!  What was your favorite?

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

It was a blast, we had soo much fun. I found out that my daughter does not like being in the dark. Any ride we went on that had to be in the dark, my daughter would say "Yay, we made it" when the ride was over...lol, and staying the night at a local hotel was a smart move.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

TiggerGrl772
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Oh my thats hard...Gotta have to go with Its a small world, such a Disneyland classic.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Glad you had alot of fun and thanks for the update!  What was your favorite?

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN