Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Welcome to Moms with Adult Kids group! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you have a child in the military, you may want to say hello on this thread, too:
Do you have a child in the military?

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Adult Kids group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Adult Kids group SIGNATURES!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself. Make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP and the Moms With Adult Kids Group Mods

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (71-80):
PuppetDani
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Hi I am Dani.  I have 2 adult children. Aaron my son he is 20 and living at home and in college his major is music. He is a guitarist. My girl child is Kara she is 21 and lives in Los Angeles with her BF and thier 3 kids Ruth who is 2 Mathew who is 1 and Sarah who is about 1 month old.

scrappin1109
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Good Morning Ladies.  My name is Tina and I am a mom of 2.  I am also a new grandmother.  Didn't expect to be at 40 but that's how it rolls sometimes.  I also love to scrapbook and get away with my girlfriends.  The great part about being a grandmother is I now have the new addition to add to my scrapbooking!  He is so sweet.  It is truly fun being a grandmother.

scrappin1109
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Hello.  My name is Tina and I am a mother of 2.  A 20 year old and a 13 year old.  I am also a grandmother to a sweet 12month old boy.  Being a grandmother is great.  I also am a scrapbooker and I am so excited that now I have a little one to scrapbook again.

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Welcome to the group Jeanne :)

Quoting Jeanne61:

Hello Im Jeanne, my son Glen is 18 and has ASD. He has been in a carehome since May last year. I would like to be in touch with other parents in a similar position to me.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Welcome to the group Dani :)

Quoting PuppetDani:

Hi I am Dani.  I have 2 adult children. Aaron my son he is 20 and living at home and in college his major is music. He is a guitarist. My girl child is Kara she is 21 and lives in Los Angeles with her BF and thier 3 kids Ruth who is 2 Mathew who is 1 and Sarah who is about 1 month old.

hugss

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Tina :)

Quoting scrappin1109:

Good Morning Ladies.  My name is Tina and I am a mom of 2.  I am also a new grandmother.  Didn't expect to be at 40 but that's how it rolls sometimes.  I also love to scrapbook and get away with my girlfriends.  The great part about being a grandmother is I now have the new addition to add to my scrapbooking!  He is so sweet.  It is truly fun being a grandmother.

MamaMadge
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Hello!  I'm Laura and I have four children, twin daugthers that just turned 23 (they live outside of our home) a son that is 18 and will be leaving for college in August and a daughter that's 14.  I have a lot of issues with one of my 23 year old daughters and am mostly just looking for support and ideas!

hugss

by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Welcome to the group Laura,
You'll find a lot of support here so do pop in when you can :)

Quoting MamaMadge:

Hello!  I'm Laura and I have four children, twin daugthers that just turned 23 (they live outside of our home) a son that is 18 and will be leaving for college in August and a daughter that's 14.  I have a lot of issues with one of my 23 year old daughters and am mostly just looking for support and ideas!

RoseofSharon333
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:30 PM

over55
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Hi everyone:) I have 2 daughters ages 38 and 33, and 3 step children ages 34,39, 42. I've been married to my second husband for 13 yrs. now and together we have 15 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. I'm retired and disabled due to a back injury so I don't get out much. It's nice to meet new people.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN