Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Welcome to Moms with Adult Kids group! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you have a child in the military, you may want to say hello on this thread, too:
Do you have a child in the military?

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Adult Kids group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Adult Kids group SIGNATURES!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself. Make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP and the Moms With Adult Kids Group Mods

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (821-829):
cruisegal09
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Hello,

Im Sherry im a single mom of 4 grown kids ages 30.28.27,23 3 sons and a daughter. Im a lic travel agent/agency owner also a radio personality and writer looking to make some new friends etc 407-790-1753
lets get together and have some fun! I am hoping to remarry someday. I also am a grandmother of 8 young grandchildren number 9 is on the way. I like to go out to movies,lunch,cruises etc theme parks,

Im thinking about getting a singles cruise and family cruise together!! If your interested let me know

Sherry

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting cruisegal09:

Hello,

Im Sherry im a single mom of 4 grown kids ages 30.28.27,23 3 sons and a daughter. Im a lic travel agent/agency owner also a radio personality and writer looking to make some new friends etc 407-790-1753
lets get together and have some fun! I am hoping to remarry someday. I also am a grandmother of 8 young grandchildren number 9 is on the way. I like to go out to movies,lunch,cruises etc theme parks,

Im thinking about getting a singles cruise and family cruise together!! If your interested let me know

Sherry

Windy86
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Hi there everyone! I am new to this forum and found it out of pure desparation! I am a late 50's step mom to a late 30's adult step son who is totally disrespectful and who's dad really does not set any bounderies on him. I have posted today under "Disrespectful- Adult son with 2 kids" and really would like some input. I have been dealing with since this situation since 1999 on and off. It has worsened since the son's divorce in 2006. He uses the kids to manipulate his daddy but it ultimately effects me sometimes daily, as I do not go along with the games. I am trying to just stay out of situations involving the son/kids as I have really tried and it has only gotten "worse". I am tired and emotionally drained from this situation and maybe one of you has some suggestions.  Thanks in advance for your help! 

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Welcome to the group,
Tough situation you are in but gosh the dss is 30,
A bit old for games you know.
Have you tried talking with your DH about this & letting him know how you feel?
Good luck :)

Quoting Windy86:

Hi there everyone! I am new to this forum and found it out of pure desparation! I am a late 50's step mom to a late 30's adult step son who is totally disrespectful and who's dad really does not set any bounderies on him. I have posted today under "Disrespectful- Adult son with 2 kids" and really would like some input. I have been dealing with since this situation since 1999 on and off. It has worsened since the son's divorce in 2006. He uses the kids to manipulate his daddy but it ultimately effects me sometimes daily, as I do not go along with the games. I am trying to just stay out of situations involving the son/kids as I have really tried and it has only gotten "worse". I am tired and emotionally drained from this situation and maybe one of you has some suggestions.  Thanks in advance for your help! 

kooltxmom1
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Hello! My name is Debbie and I am 52 years old. I am a wife and stay at home mom. We have 3 girls ages 21, 20 and 14. Two are in college and one is in the ninth grade. I love being a stay at home mom but decided to start looking for a job or college myself. I love to read and love walking outdoors. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

hugss

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Welcome to the group Debbie,
What state do you live in ?
Hope to get to know you better :)

Quoting kooltxmom1:

Hello! My name is Debbie and I am 52 years old. I am a wife and stay at home mom. We have 3 girls ages 21, 20 and 14. Two are in college and one is in the ninth grade. I love being a stay at home mom but decided to start looking for a job or college myself. I love to read and love walking outdoors. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

PrettyWoman1957
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:48 PM

My name is Cindy and I am a mother of 4 grown children (2 daughters and 2 sons), with 2 grown stepsons.  I was widowed for 10 years and I am now married to a wonderful man who has 5 grown daughters.  My husband and I together have 19 grandchildren - ages 18 to 5 months.  GOD is wonderful!ladybug

hugss

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Welcome to the group Cindy,
wow how fabulous on all those grand children, nice!
Where bouts do you live ?
Hope to get to know you better ;)

Quoting PrettyWoman1957:

My name is Cindy and I am a mother of 4 grown children (2 daughters and 2 sons), with 2 grown stepsons.  I was widowed for 10 years and I am now married to a wonderful man who has 5 grown daughters.  My husband and I together have 19 grandchildren - ages 18 to 5 months.  GOD is wonderful!ladybug

love_chocolate
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I just joined this group. I hope to make some friends here. I have 3 kids ages 19, 23, and 25. I have 1 grandson almost 2 yrs old. I live in West Virginia

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)