Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Welcome to Moms with Adult Kids group! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you have a child in the military, you may want to say hello on this thread, too:
Do you have a child in the military?

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Adult Kids group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Adult Kids group SIGNATURES!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself. Make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP and the Moms With Adult Kids Group Mods

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (351-360):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Welcme to the group :)

Quoting lover96:

hi beautiful

cdc2005
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Hello,

A little about myself (the abbreviated version)... I was divorced 14 years ago and remarried in 2005. I work full-time as an Accountant and enjoy reading, keeping up with current events, exercising and eating healthy. While I'm the youngest of six, I only have one child (son, 20 years old and living at home) and a step-son who is 30. I'm hoping to find mother's with blended families and difficult adult children who still live under the same roof.

Many thanks for the warm welcome!

WidowWarrior
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Hi! My name is Lori and I have two grown sons. My oldest lives with me and my youngest lives with his dad in another state. I love both of my sons equally and they are the joy in my heart. I love keeping in touch with my youngest either on the phone or over the internet. My oldest I see each day and I am very proud of him.

WidowWarrior
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Hello everyone :) I guess I need to learn how to do this but I will get it right soon.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting cdc2005:

Hello,

A little about myself (the abbreviated version)... I was divorced 14 years ago and remarried in 2005. I work full-time as an Accountant and enjoy reading, keeping up with current events, exercising and eating healthy. While I'm the youngest of six, I only have one child (son, 20 years old and living at home) and a step-son who is 30. I'm hoping to find mother's with blended families and difficult adult children who still live under the same roof.

hugss

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Welcome to the group Lori,
If you have any questions about how to post or anything here .. just ask & we'll be happy to help :)

Quoting WidowWarrior:

Hi! My name is Lori and I have two grown sons. My oldest lives with me and my youngest lives with his dad in another state. I love both of my sons equally and they are the joy in my heart. I love keeping in touch with my youngest either on the phone or over the internet. My oldest I see each day and I am very proud of him.

beamgrandma
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Just took my second jazz class and am loving it thanks for the welcome.  Things are a little different since the last time I was on here.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Welcome! It is pretty casual here, so feel free to just join in.

Quoting WidowWarrior:

Hello everyone :) I guess I need to learn how to do this but I will get it right soon.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Glad to see you here. 

Quoting cdc2005:

Hello,

homeskoolmama
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Hi Doreen and welcome!

Quoting alliesmemaw:

Hello, My name is Doreen and I have 4 adult kids ages 3 boys and a girl ages are 31, 28, 27 and my baby is 24 years old. I live in Tampa, Florida and I moved here when my first was 6 weeks old from Queens NY

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)