Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Moms with Adult Kids group! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you have a child in the military, you may want to say hello on this thread, too:
Do you have a child in the military?

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Adult Kids group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Adult Kids group SIGNATURES!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself. Make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP and the Moms With Adult Kids Group Mods

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (381-390):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Good luck with that & let us know how that goes ;)

Quoting hawaii757:

Yes meds are good we just got to get her on the right one.Thank-You

Elise888
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Hi 

I'm Elise and this is my first time on Cafe Mom.  I live in Westchester, NY and I am not happy to see summer go away.  I LOVE SUMMER!!!

Oceanpeg
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Hi. New here. Both of my sons are grown up, on their own and married. Both of them married women with teh first name of Jennifer. Just a coincidence... Am a grandma in my early 70's. My granddaughter is a little over 2 years old... Oceanpeg/Peggy

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Welcome to the group Elise,
I totally relate to how you feel abpout summer ::sigh::
Let's hope we have a very mild winter :)

Quoting Elise888:

Hi 

I'm Elise and this is my first time on Cafe Mom.  I live in Westchester, NY and I am not happy to see summer go away.  I LOVE SUMMER!!!

hugss

by Hugs on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting Oceanpeg:

Hi. New here. Both of my sons are grown up, on their own and married. Both of them married women with teh first name of Jennifer. Just a coincidence... Am a grandma in my early 70's. My granddaughter is a little over 2 years old... Oceanpeg/Peggy

ayecats
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Hello My name Stacey!! I have a 16 almost 17 son who going in 12 grade!! I have to let him move with his grandparents house for this school year because he didn't do well here!! Plus his father lives to far and has wife and 2 others kids. plus hid father is working in other state from them too. Long story!! So I miss my son Christian first day of school but I will get to see his football games on friday night!! american football

amommalove
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:55 PM

what's jazzercise? i want to try something for exercise but the time and i have problems with foot and now legs. the problem im having probably will need surgery but no insurance.

i am glad to be a part of this group. a mother of 2 girls. one in college and other in 11th grade. money, money, money and im not in the position right now.  good girls though.

sunshine97325
by Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I am a Mother of two.

My son is 23 years old and has been married for a year and 3 months. His wife is 20 years old. They have done well and has bought their own home and she now has A job so it helps with the expenses of life and the fun of life too. I have issues with his wife and there are days we do really well and days not. Even her own family has issues with her to like being a story teller or better than others. I need to just not take things serious like I do. Its a hard thing not to do. As long as my sone is happy that is all that matters. 

My daughter is 21 years old. Lives about an hour away from us going to the U of O. This is her fourth year and will be done March 2013.  Accounting major. Right now she has an apprenticeship at an accounting firm. She will know around Sept 14 if they will hire her. She really hopes so. She is so different than my Son and daughter in law. A saver and older for her age. 

hugss

by Hugs on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting ayecats:

Hello My name Stacey!! I have a 16 almost 17 son who going in 12 grade!! I have to let him move with his grandparents house for this school year because he didn't do well here!! Plus his father lives to far and has wife and 2 others kids. plus hid father is working in other state from them too. Long story!! So I miss my son Christian first day of school but I will get to see his football games on friday night!! american football

hugss

by Hugs on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Welcome to the group,
Jazzercise is exercising to dance music .. really fun :)

Quoting amommalove:

what's jazzercise? i want to try something for exercise but the time and i have problems with foot and now legs. the problem im having probably will need surgery but no insurance.

i am glad to be a part of this group. a mother of 2 girls. one in college and other in 11th grade. money, money, money and im not in the position right now.  good girls though.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)