Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Welcome to Moms with Adult Kids group! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you have a child in the military, you may want to say hello on this thread, too:
Do you have a child in the military?

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Adult Kids group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Adult Kids group SIGNATURES!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself. Make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP and the Moms With Adult Kids Group Mods

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (391-400):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting sunshine97325:

I am a Mother of two.

My son is 23 years old and has been married for a year and 3 months. His wife is 20 years old. They have done well and has bought their own home and she now has A job so it helps with the expenses of life and the fun of life too. I have issues with his wife and there are days we do really well and days not. Even her own family has issues with her to like being a story teller or better than others. I need to just not take things serious like I do. Its a hard thing not to do. As long as my sone is happy that is all that matters. 

My daughter is 21 years old. Lives about an hour away from us going to the U of O. This is her fourth year and will be done March 2013.  Accounting major. Right now she has an apprenticeship at an accounting firm. She will know around Sept 14 if they will hire her. She really hopes so. She is so different than my Son and daughter in law. A saver and older for her age. 

happydays62
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Hi; there : my name is really, Vida , but I go by the name of "Sue".  I have 2-grown kids .  And they are living on their own .  They each have childern of their own .  My oldest daughter is Samantha Sue, she  is now  married with a 6-year -old daughter,but she has a total of 3-girls. ("It is  a very long story") .  And I have a son Michael Gene -and he has a total of 5-kids of his own (3-girls,and 2-boys)and the kids ages from 1-yearold,to 7-years -old.  Both of my two oldest kids live here in Williamsport,Pa.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Welcome to the group Sue,
How nice your kids are doing well :)

Quoting happydays62:

Hi; there : my name is really, Vida , but I go by the name of "Sue".  I have 2-grown kids .  And they are living on their own .  They each have childern of their own .  My oldest daughter is Samantha Sue, she  is now  married with a 6-year -old daughter,but she has a total of 3-girls. ("It is  a very long story") .  And I have a son Michael Gene -and he has a total of 5-kids of his own (3-girls,and 2-boys)and the kids ages from 1-yearold,to 7-years -old.  Both of my two oldest kids live here in Williamsport,Pa.

happydays62
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Hi there ladies ; I'm new to this website and I have two Adult Kids and I don't know if you are talking about them in general, or in terms that they still living at home .  But , I do have two kids that don't live at home .  They do live on their own, and they have kids of their own .   I have 1-daughter that is going to be 29- years -old on Oct. 15 .  She is now married with 1 - daughter of her own , that she with her .  And I have a son that is 27-years -old .  And he has 5-kids and they don't live with him they live in 3-different states , their moms . 

MommaTate
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenn, I'm 39 and live in Ohio. My husband Jerry and I have three children. Cory is 19, Jessicah is 18, and Jerry Lee ("Trey") is 15. Jessicah just recently moved away to college (thankfully not too far!) and a few months ago, my mother-in-law, Hope, moved in with us.

We have three cats (Hermoine, Crystal, and Sassy) and a Mastiff/Shepard mix named Hooch.

I'm actually a returning member, but I had to create a new account since it's been so long since I've been able to get on a computer again after my old one died. I just have THE worst luck with computers! lol

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting (and re-meeting) everyone and I look forward to joining in on the discussions!

Thank you for letting me join!

hugss

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Welcome to the group,
Sorry to hear the kids don't live with their dad.
Hope we see you here often :)

Quoting happydays62:

Hi there ladies ; I'm new to this website and I have two Adult Kids and I don't know if you are talking about them in general, or in terms that they still living at home .  But , I do have two kids that don't live at home .  They do live on their own, and they have kids of their own .   I have 1-daughter that is going to be 29- years -old on Oct. 15 .  She is now married with 1 - daughter of her own , that she with her .  And I have a son that is 27-years -old .  And he has 5-kids and they don't live with him they live in 3-different states , their moms . 

hugss

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Welcome back to CM Jenn,
Wow you have your MIL living with you ?
Look forward to getting to know you :)

Quoting MommaTate:

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenn, I'm 39 and live in Ohio. My husband Jerry and I have three children. Cory is 19, Jessicah is 18, and Jerry Lee ("Trey") is 15. Jessicah just recently moved away to college (thankfully not too far!) and a few months ago, my mother-in-law, Hope, moved in with us.

We have three cats (Hermoine, Crystal, and Sassy) and a Mastiff/Shepard mix named Hooch.

I'm actually a returning member, but I had to create a new account since it's been so long since I've been able to get on a computer again after my old one died. I just have THE worst luck with computers! lol

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting (and re-meeting) everyone and I look forward to joining in on the discussions!

Thank you for letting me join!

MommaTate
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Thank you! :)

Yeah, MIL moved in with us in April. It's been interesting, to say the least, but she's actually been more of a help than a hinderance, so I try to tolerate it when she gets annoying lol

hugss

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Oh that is great to hear than,
Hope it continues like that :)

Quoting MommaTate:

Thank you! :)

Yeah, MIL moved in with us in April. It's been interesting, to say the least, but she's actually been more of a help than a hinderance, so I try to tolerate it when she gets annoying lol

MommaTate
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks! Me too! lol

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN