Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Moms with Adult Kids group! Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Moms with Adult Kids group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you have a child in the military, you may want to say hello on this thread, too:
Do you have a child in the military?

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Adult Kids group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Adult Kids group SIGNATURES!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself. Make yourself at home and enjoy the group! =)

coffee

Please feel free to visit my page and send me a friend invite!

Cafe MichelleP and the Moms With Adult Kids Group Mods

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (651-660):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
11 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Welcome to the group Virgie,
No way are you too old for here .. many of us have adult children.
Hope to get to know you better ;)

Quoting lawlass:

Hi, I'm Virgie - and, at 51 (with a 21 year old son), I may be a little old for the site!

apollo169
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Hi, I am the the mother of 3 grown children, my middle is 23 and she is my only girl. She has decided to  disown her entire family, mom, dad, brothers, and all of the extended family. We do not know why, she lives out  west and does not return any of our attempts to communicate. My brother who lives an hour away stopped in her work unannounced and she was happy and excited to see him. They made a date for lunch the following week. He called the office remind her and they said she took some time off. He tried to reach her phone, facebook etc... and no response. We are heartbroken. Does anyone have a similar situation???

Jody

Anagalia022
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I am a mother of 1 adult kid 32 years old that is jealous of his 15 year old brother.   I have 2 Grand kids.  I have a Granddaughter and Grandson.

hugss
11 minutes ago

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Welcome to the group Jody,
so sorry to hear about your dd though,
I can only suggest you keep trying to reach out to her.
Hope to get to know you better :)

Quoting apollo169:

Hi, I am the the mother of 3 grown children, my middle is 23 and she is my only girl. She has decided to  disown her entire family, mom, dad, brothers, and all of the extended family. We do not know why, she lives out  west and does not return any of our attempts to communicate. My brother who lives an hour away stopped in her work unannounced and she was happy and excited to see him. They made a date for lunch the following week. He called the office remind her and they said she took some time off. He tried to reach her phone, facebook etc... and no response. We are heartbroken. Does anyone have a similar situation???

Jody

hugss
11 minutes ago

by Hugs on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Welcome to the group,
Sorry to  hear your oldest ds is jealous of his younger brother .. any special reason as to why?

Quoting Anagalia022:

I am a mother of 1 adult kid 32 years old that is jealous of his 15 year old brother.   I have 2 Grand kids.  I have a Granddaughter and Grandson.

mochalove520
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Morning

Hello I have 3 grown men in my life

My sons are 26 24 23

I'm a grandma

I'm a good friend.

I like to cook bake read write hangout with friends nd family.

Yes I'm a big Football fan. Go Steelers
Anagalia022
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,
Sorry to  hear your oldest ds is jealous of his younger brother .. any special reason as to why?

Quoting Anagalia022:

My oldest son had been the only child for 17 years.  The only Grand Kid for 9 years.  Other words he is just used to having all my attention.

hugss
11 minutes ago

by Hugs on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Welcome to the group,

Quoting mochalove520:

Morning

Hello I have 3 grown men in my life

My sons are 26 24 23

I'm a grandma

I'm a good friend.

I like to cook bake read write hangout with friends nd family.

Yes I'm a big Football fan. Go Steelers

hugss
11 minutes ago

by Hugs on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:40 AM

High time he get over that now though,
Especially at his age :)

Quoting Anagalia022:

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,

Quoting Anagalia022:

My oldest son had been the only child for 17 years.  The only Grand Kid for 9 years.  Other words he is just used to having all my attention.

MichelleHannah
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Hi My Name is Michelle Hannah :) I am a mother of 3 kids, they are Good kids as I'm alway trying to keep them in line, I would love to know and swop stories on how to bring up  teens that are not very interised in homework, study or... more or less anything.. I have no man in the house to help me to keep order... BUT i'm getting by i think... God bless and see you all around soon :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)