Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

My youngest son and the crazy lady.

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM
  • 14 Replies
Im very proud of my 19 yr old son. worked at a temp agency and just got hired on a few days ago permanent at a location close to home..with that said he tried to make friends with one co worker and started giving him rides home. They stopped to get gas and there was a line. When it was his turn to pump,the lady behind was frustrated because my son went over so he went back in to pay the difference..she started screaming and calling names..flipped out,told him to hurry and move his fn car. My son being stubborn told her if she would calm down and be nice he would move..that made it worse. I told him he should have just left and said nothing. Long story short he left. Well today come to find out his passenger "friend" knew the crazy lady and told her where my son worked and what time break was. She showed up at his job threatening him. Came right up in the breakroom with her buddies and told him she is following him home. Son said he went hr manager and complained and now he is going to call cops. Wth!! I told him no more rides home for anybody. And to not let psycho follow him home. Dont know what to do as his mom. he said x passenger friend is now harassing him because he told him no more rides.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:18 PM

If I had gone over I would have moved my car out of the way and parked elsewhere to go pay the extra.  

cupcake_momma
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

What is done is done... But that doesn't make it okay to threaten someone. She asked for advice... Not criticism!

Quoting CoeyG:

If I had gone over I would have moved my car out of the way and parked elsewhere to go pay the extra.  

jabs54
by Jeanine on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Yikes.  She sounds crazy :(

Canoechee70
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM
I agree he should have moved..young people dont always think ahead and im sure he will move next time...lesson learned..however son just got home a nd human resources wrote up the womans mom "who come to find out works there" for assisting daughter on the property soooo again lesson learned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jabs54
by Jeanine on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never seen someone move their car before they paid.  That would never had occurred to me you could do that.

zboys
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Aside from all the craziness (whew!), congratulations to your son on his new job!

busygramma4
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Yikes for the crazies! Yes congrats for the new job!

Canoechee70
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caro100
by Carol on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Cause and effect. Expassenger had to stick his nose where didn't belong, now no more ride, who would ever think that would happen. (sarcasm).  Crazy lady should have put herself in your son's shoes.  The gas station clerk might have turned him in for drive off, they watch for young peple, because they are the most likely to drive off.  If crazy lady doesn't back off, your son needs to file a police report and have police pay her a visit.  She may already have a file started, one never knows. Congrats on son getting a permanent job.

CoeyG
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Quoting cupcake_momma:

What is done is done... But that doesn't make it okay to threaten someone. She asked for advice... Not criticism!

Quoting CoeyG:

I'm sorry if common sense offends you.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN