Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dreams...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

Do you have a dream that just wont go away? Have you actually made your dream come true or at least taken steps to make it so?

My DH and I have talked for years about opening our own restaurant, nothing big or fancy just a small family style restaunt with good homey food, but its really been nothing more than just a dream. Lately though I've been thinking about it more and more, and I have actually started putting together a plan in my head and I'm ready to start putting things down on paper. I know it probably wont happen in the next couple years but I really think it will happen.

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM

NOt really, I am happy just to get through a day.

gmadiane
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:25 PM

not really, someday we want to get an rv and travel but that is no where in the near future

rosebud727
by Rose on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I've been putting some funds away to travel to Europe and stay for a month.simple smile

busygramma4
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I'm with Lisa

Quoting LadySaphira:

NOt really, I am happy just to get through a day.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:42 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Not really but hope yours does come true :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

CoeyG
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I have a dream of being in Texas before winter this year

nybor48
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

MY dh has alot of those types of dreams... He would really like to own a restaurant/bar at the beach..  Then he wants to sell all our stuff, house included and live and travel in the new RV he would buy with the money.... then he would like to open his own automotive shop with our son..... 

Me...  I want a small place (not a lot of up keep)  my little female lap dog (don't have her yet, but I do peruse CL almost everyday for her), and an RV so we can travel.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)