Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Finished a few pins

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:52 AM
  • 15 Replies

I finished a few of the pins that I am making to sell at RFL. I am going to take the advice from some of you and sell them for $5 each.

They are shown slightly smaller than actual size

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Being partial to pink I like the two in the middle but they all look great and yes, I'd buy one.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Very nice!  You did a great job!!

gmadiane
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM

cute

homeskoolmama
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Very cute and $5 is fair because of what it is for. I like the top one :-)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Very nice job, Lisa!  I especially like the one on the bottom.   I think $5 is a very reasonable price, considering where the money is going. 

How is Adrienne, by the way?  Johnny is being mum these days.  Grrrr.  But that must mean he's doing well, right?! 

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:50 PM

A is doing good...She is due for her routine MRI and tumor clinic next month. This time they will be checking her spine (as they do every 6 to 9 months) just as a precautionary measure to make sure she isn't deveoping any tumors along her spine. She was put back on her synthroid  during her last visit and she hasn't not had a visit from "Aunt Flo" since she started back on it which is really weird because the first time she was on the synthroid is becaus e she hadn't started her period yet and she was over 18. Now it is making her bnot have it? UGH! This is the second month she has missed, I know there is no boyfriend (she goes nowhere) so I know she isn't pregnant.

As far as Johnny is concerned I am sure if there were something going on he would tell you. Keep thinking posative!

Quoting suzeebloch:

Very nice job, Lisa!  I especially like the one on the bottom.   I think $5 is a very reasonable price, considering where the money is going. 

How is Adrienne, by the way?  Johnny is being mum these days.  Grrrr.  But that must mean he's doing well, right?! 

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Very nice

KittyGram
by Becky on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:55 PM

They look very nice!! 

Shellness
by Michell on Apr. 23, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Cute. We used to make them. Called them friendship pins and put them on our shoes!

nana9106
by Darlene on Apr. 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I really like those! The very bottom one is my favorite

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)