Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

She's getting antsy, counting the days until her next visit to the Ortho hoping that she can start water therapy because she is tired of being in bed most of the time.  

She has shown her dad that she has a pretty good head for business, she sent out forms to all the housekeeping staff regarding availabilitiy and she worked up a schedule that everyone is happy with.  They are more productive and there are less problems.  Except for one girl.  She is the trouble maker though and Shannon's dad was getting ready to fire her.  

She claims that she doesn't get enough hours but she is always taking time off, working only half a shift then complains that he payecheck is short.  Well he lucked out because she quit last Friday.  Said she could make more money working at McDonald's.  Shannon's dad iw working on renovations to the Motel so Shannon and her step mother are working the office so Shannon's dad put her in charge of interviewing possible new hires for the houskeeping position just vacated!  Her step mom has also allowed her to pretty much take everything over.  I'm thinking they are going to have her in charge of the office once she gets completely healed.  She's doing great.

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Replies (11-14):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I am glad she is doing so well and hope her Dr. gives her good news on her next visit.

CoeyG
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Thank you everyone I will pass on the good wishes.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the update
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Yes she does have a goo dhead for business.  When she was about 16 I had to figure out what to do with the settlement from my divorce so I went to a financial adviser at the bank, she went with me and she was discussing all of t the different areas I could go into with him and the different ramifecation of each   After a few minutes he asked her if she was a business major and when she said she was still in high school he admitted that had she vbeen 18 he would have offered her a job!  Even her Economics teacher tried to talk her into tutoring students who were falling behind.  But she hated it LOL.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN