Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

The cats hid the first week, I let them to go outside yesterday for the first time.  LOl they didnt go far, they hid under my landscaping workshop desk. They have a door that they can come and go as they pleae.   Buddy is the brown Tabby, hes the shy one, he still hides...has come out four times recently.  Mark is the Silver cat. He's very friendly and is happy to see me.

Mark

Buddy...."ummm Maybe I will come out"

Buddy came out for dinner.

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
gmadiane
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:54 AM

beautiful cats

homeskoolmama
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Mine are indoor only but they do go on the screen porch and lay in the sun and get fresh air.

Pretty kitties

EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Sweet cats

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Those are beautiful cats.  The one in our house that never left the back bedroom is now roaming around the house.  She has even climbed up on my lap when I am sitting on the couch.  Yours will get there too.

Shellness
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I see you got them :) I hope you find them to be loving once they get used to the place. Poor kitties don't know whats going on! Our Maine Coon Cat is the most loving cat I have ever see. Yours are gorgeous!

jabs54
by Jeanine on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Beautiful cats!

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I;m happy that you got them and am sure before long they will both be glad to have been adopted by such a wonderful lady.  Enjoy them!!

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Haha I agree on the names.  Especially Mark......

Quoting suzeebloch:

Awww!  My cats don't go outdoors - ever.  Mark and Buddy.  Interesting names for cats, I will admit!  It won't be long and Buddy won't be hiding so much.  Enjoy them!

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Yes it will, we were up there and Mark came up but was leary and wouldnt venture to far into the deck then took off. LOL

Quoting Ferne:

Nice pictures.  Your deck will be a great place for them to sunbathe.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I hope so!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Nice pics!  I'm sure it won't take long and they'll both be trying to get in the pics!  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN