Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

The cats hid the first week, I let them to go outside yesterday for the first time.  LOl they didnt go far, they hid under my landscaping workshop desk. They have a door that they can come and go as they pleae.   Buddy is the brown Tabby, hes the shy one, he still hides...has come out four times recently.  Mark is the Silver cat. He's very friendly and is happy to see me.

Mark

Buddy...."ummm Maybe I will come out"

Buddy came out for dinner.

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Replies (31-35):
Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Gorgeous!!  Mary looks so much smaller than him without her hair.  I was tempted to shave Mark because he has some matts on his tummy, so i am working on them with the brush...little by little.  Yes when Mark is walking away it looks like he is wearing some very baggy pants.  LOL

Quoting gr8d8n3mom:

This is Rusty on the right and Mary on the left, she got a shave down, she was a naughty girl and got all matted, Rusty isn't sure he likes her "uggh" boots LOL

This is a professional shot of Champion, Rusty(he has a huge name but I'm not sure what it is) his ribbons and prizes line my Sis in laws sewing room!

gr8d8n3mom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Oh Rusty tips the scales at around 30 lbs! LOL

Quoting Esmrlda:

Gorgeous!!  Mary looks so much smaller than him without her hair.  I was tempted to shave Mark because he has some matts on his tummy, so i am working on them with the brush...little by little.  Yes when Mark is walking away it looks like he is wearing some very baggy pants.  LOL

Quoting gr8d8n3mom:

This is Rusty on the right and Mary on the left, she got a shave down, she was a naughty girl and got all matted, Rusty isn't sure he likes her "uggh" boots LOL

This is a professional shot of Champion, Rusty(he has a huge name but I'm not sure what it is) his ribbons and prizes line my Sis in laws sewing room!

planning a wedding

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Lost a leg!! Wow, poor guy.  I would love to see some pics if you have any.  What kind of dog do you have?

Quoting lauriebash:

We have a stray Maine Coon. When he 1st came here, he was a big bunch of knots and briers. After brushing and snipping for 2 weeks or so, we discovered a beauty! We found out that he was a Maine Coon when we took him for his rabies shot and check up. He refuses to come in EVER. We have tried so many times. He was even bitten by a coyote and lost a leg. Thought for sure he would come in then! Nope!  We are able to coax him into the bike shop every night with smelly wet food. It isn't that he is shy, he is the most loving cat of all 4 of ours, he just hates being inside. The other 3 are inside ONLY. They aren't Maine Coons, one is a Siberian and the other 2 are just plain beautiful. :).

Your kitties are beautiful!  We use "people names" for our pets, to. We have Dickie, Gunther, Mr. Stray, and Pearl. Our dog's name is Julie

lauriebash
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Quoting Esmrlda:

Lost a leg!! Wow, poor guy.  I would love to see some pics if you have any.  What kind of dog do you have?

Quoting lauriebash:

We have a stray Maine Coon. When he 1st came here, he was a big bunch of knots and briers. After brushing and snipping for 2 weeks or so, we discovered a beauty! We found out that he was a Maine Coon when we took him for his rabies shot and check up. He refuses to come in EVER. We have tried so many times. He was even bitten by a coyote and lost a leg. Thought for sure he would come in then! Nope!  We are able to coax him into the bike shop every night with smelly wet food. It isn't that he is shy, he is the most loving cat of all 4 of ours, he just hates being inside. The other 3 are inside ONLY. They aren't Maine Coons, one is a Siberian and the other 2 are just plain beautiful. :).

Your kitties are beautiful!  We use "people names" for our pets, to. We have Dickie, Gunther, Mr. Stray, and Pearl. Our dog's name is Julie

haha. He wouldn't look up at me He has such pretty eyes. His ear is crooked, from whatever he went through before he came here. He is a BIG love-bug!  This was him in the winter when he chunked up.

I never knew that Maine Coons could be tuxedo, but our vet said it was quite common.

Oh, this is Julie 

Wow her pic is BIG. sorry

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Quoting lauriebash:

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting lauriebash:

haha. He wouldn't look up at me He has such pretty eyes. His ear is crooked, from whatever he went through before he came here. He is a BIG love-bug!  This was him in the winter when he chunked up.

I never knew that Maine Coons could be tuxedo, but our vet said it was quite common.

Oh, this is Julie 

Wow her pic is BIG. sorry

Awwww he is a cutie pie.  They both are!  Julie look like a very special dog. Thanks for the pics! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)