Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you eating today?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:40 AM
  • 9 Replies

Yogurt, coffee and half a bagel so far

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
homeskoolmama
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Nothing so far. But for lunch I will eat leftover homemade veggie soup from last night and probably for dinner as well. I made a HUGE pot and no one came

home :(

Breakfast? I'll probably just eat a banana and wait for lunch. Not feeling well.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Just coffee so far :)

KittyGram
by Becky on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Today was a fast food day.  I don't normally stop at McD's, but I did today, because I overslept.  I had most of a sausage burrito - the ONE thing there that I can stand to eat.  And I'm having a cup of coffee right now.   

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:22 AM

A container of yogurt and a nutrigrain bar, assorted veggies that I nibble on and some walnuts.  I am going to the cafeteria and getting sweet and sour chicken for lunch.

gmadiane
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:48 AM

2 cups of coffee this morning

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:29 AM

For breakfast, I have a microwaved sliced apple/frozen blackberries and almonds, and coffee.  Lunch will probably be an omelette.  Dinner - who knows?

EireLass
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:44 PM

2 cups of coffee this morning, then out the door with all 3 dogs to their 1st vet visit here. Then home for goat yogurt, applesauce, granola.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

My smoothie, yougurt, milk and frozen berries, for snack I have a half a banana and string cheese. For lunch I have a salad.

CoeyG
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I haven't had anything to eat yet.  I've been sleeping on and off with this damp cold weather causin me so much pain that I haven't been eating much.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)