Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you looking forward to in May?

Posted by   + Show Post

happy anniversary    birthday sweetpeahappy mothers day2 travel

plant a tree

Is there something you are NOT looking forward to?

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Replies (51-60):
Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Tht is awesome news!!  clapping

Quoting LadySaphira:

she is doing well now..no seizures for a little over a year, the meds are doing a great job keeping them in check. She get her routine MRI and goes to BT clinic next month to see how things look inside.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Awww how is she doing?  It seems as if things have calmed down a bit with her seizures.

Quoting LadySaphira:

May 2nd will park the 9 yr anniversary of the DX of Adrienne's  first brain tumor.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:23 PM

LOL   bow down

Quoting Debalexxa:

I'm in CT and my mom is in west Virginia long ride :( my oldest will be 24 I'm getting younger so its ok :)

Quoting Esmrlda:

Well thats nice to visit with your mom, how far does she live from you? How old will your oldest son be?

Quoting Debalexxa:

My mom is visiting I see her once a year and.my oldest sons bday and my dh bday busy month

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats wonderful!  They are in for a treat forsure!!

Quoting USBrit:

Yes, my hubby, my daughter and her family and I are all going to her nursing home to celebrate with her and my 5 yr old Granddaughter is going to play the violin for all the old folks there! :)

Quoting Esmrlda:

Thats wonderful!! Do you guys have anything planned for her birthday?

Quoting USBrit:

My mothers 84th birthday!

busygramma4
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting busygramma4:

May Flowers- Even though I have none in my yard :-(    Well that can be fixed!  Yes Esme we can try but we have trees all around & they usually don't do well

Two baseball games at the university, one w/ my dd & her family on Mother's Day.  That sounds like alot of fun. Are you guys going just for fun or do you know someone who is playing? No we don't know anyone on the team but we all like bb  and follow them closely being this is a college town & my dd went to that college  they have done well in the last few years & even have made to the world series twice.

My birthday! Am I looking forward to it or not? That is the question! Lol! LOL I hear you loud and clear!!   This I'll decide as the day approaches!  LOL!

And hopefully my dd moving out!!!   dancing

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I am ALLLLL for warmer weather.  ; )

Quoting hugss:

warmer weather I hope :)

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Well I hope you have a wonderful mothers day then.

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Well, Mother's Day, hoping to go see my grandbaby and my parents. My anniversary is the 2nd but I'm not looking forward to it, just another day. Otherwise, nothing I can think of really.

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM

The workshops are useful.  We actually 1 person show up today.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Workshops would be nice.  I guess that would help, at least enjoy your summer.

Quoting Why123:

There are always people who will wait until the last minute.  We expect the last week of August before classes start on the 27th to be frantic.  We have already started doing workshops to lead people through getting their classes ready for fall semester.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Are you guys making some more changes to your program?

Quoting Why123:

One month closer to semesters and a lot more work until then.

Sue1605
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Well, I just came back from visiting them. I always miss them, but good part is - they are both working now.

Quoting Esmrlda:

Im so happy that you will see each other after so long.  Too bad your boys wont be there to visit also. 

stuswf
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Oh yeah ---beauty of being a teacher

Quoting Esmrlda:

Will you have three months off?

Quoting stuswf:

My summer break starting!!! Getting my yard looking pretty!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amckechnie
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:03 AM

My son has a Birthday on May 27th:) ......and I am going to Salt Lake City on the 17th, 18th, 19th   fun fun:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)