Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are your weekend plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

Whats up for this weekend?    reading     gardening   

sweeping     popcorn

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Replies (31-40):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:10 PM

No floppy hat :(
Got a pair of pink sunglasses though, LOL
Decided to wait & look for one when I go to the beach next month.
Hope you get one too :)

Quoting Esmrlda:

Did you get your floppy hat?  I need to get one too for working out in the yard.

Quoting hugss:

Suppose to be cool & damp herr,
Few errands & chores.
Need to bo buy a new storm window door & a floppy hat for me.
Not being a hap person this should be interesting ..
Hope you all have a great weekend :)

Join us at

Time Out for You

kam013
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Quoting Esmrlda:

haha  How was the tennis match? I hope you two creamed them!

Quoting kam013:

We are suffering through a cold snap, but hopefully will be getting some yard work done.  

Tennis on Saturday with DH and then again on Sunday with a friend while our Hubbies play.  They are much better than us, extremely competitive, they keep score.  We usually just play for fun, no score.    

Tennis match was great, but we don't play with the guys EVER, they are far too good for us to play against them.  

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 1, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Quoting kam013:

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting kam013:

We are suffering through a cold snap, but hopefully will be getting some yard work done.  

Tennis on Saturday with DH and then again on Sunday with a friend while our Hubbies play.  They are much better than us, extremely competitive, they keep score.  We usually just play for fun, no score.    

Tennis match was great, but we don't play with the guys EVER, they are far too good for us to play against them.  

haha they would be bored it take it. 

kam013
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting kam013:

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting kam013:

Yeah, when I play with DH he has to scale it back a lot and I feel so bad, he says he doesn't mind, but I'm not a challenge for him on the courts.  We can volley back and forth, but I can't touch his serves to safe my life.  LOL  

We're getting there though, they've been majorly impressed with our progress.

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 1, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Quoting kam013:

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting kam013:

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting kam013:

Yeah, when I play with DH he has to scale it back a lot and I feel so bad, he says he doesn't mind, but I'm not a challenge for him on the courts.  We can volley back and forth, but I can't touch his serves to safe my life.  LOL  

We're getting there though, they've been majorly impressed with our progress.

playing tennis girl  Thats great!!

hornymom018
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:39 PM
FUCK MY HUBBY
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 1, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Ooooh lala, you go girl!

Quoting hornymom018:

FUCK MY HUBBY

lisamarie1265
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Quoting Esmrlda:

Oh we have been down there many times I have relatives down there on both sides of my family and my hubbys brothers daughter just moved down there last year, our niece Katie ... She lives in st. Augustine which is one of the places we visit... But we stay in cocoa beach.. We usually stay at the best western hotel and resort...it's right on the beach, two pools, ect.. This time we rented a condo for 2 wks... On the beach ... We grabbed a decent rate in like November and locked it in.. No not just me n hubby we are taking our son in law his first time so everyone is going .. it's going to be relaxing and fun after all this graduation stuff and the party ... We are driving down I love the ride...EXCEPT the mountains of west Virginia that's hubby's driving I take over around south Carolina ... We all take turns driving though .. When the girls were younger we stop in Charlotte but we will probably drive straight thru will decide on the road... Love going down .. I cannot wait to see everyone especially my cousin Russ, he lived in houston but had to come home to stay with my aunt and uncle .. He is 49 and was diagnosed with prostate cancer at 16.. His health isn't so great, so my aunt told him to come home.. We are all very close my five cousins myself and my brothers all grew up together they lived in Ohio until 79... My uncle got transfered it was the worst day of all our lives, I won't ever forget the day we had to gather to say goodbye adults crying my gramma especially... Us kids there were 3 of us girls my other cuz was just a baby, and 4 boys all sat on the gravel driveway trying to tell jokes but we ended up just sitting there tossing stones and crying... Anyways it's always special to see them all and thier families .. Sorry this was so long ...
Have you been down there??
homeskoolmama
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM

My 20 yo gf birthday. It was ok, nothing I could eat, all HOT food

Quoting Esmrlda:

Thats really nice of them to help her get ready for the party.  What kind of party was it?

Quoting homeskoolmama:

My youngest just came home and picked up his brother. They are going to J gf house to help her and her mom get ready for her party tomorrow. Then youngest has an extra credit college assignement tonight, he has to attend an art show. dh will HOPEFULLY paint the bedroom tonight. He has to work on my car tomorrow, then we will go to the party.

Otherwise, nothing

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:49 PM

It will be on the local public television station here in PA. They go to different towns in the area and showcase what's fun and exciting. It was a blast! I may even go to the studio and answer phones the night it airs as it is being first shown during pledge week for public TV. And now on to my very busy week!

Quoting Esmrlda

How did the taping go? Where is the show going to air?  Sounds like a packed weekend.  I hope you enjoyed all of it.

Quoting darmomusaf:

Taping for a local TV show about our town tomorrow morning, nephews first Little League game in the afternoon, and the high school play is in the evening.  Sunday afternoon, I have been invited to participate in a special tea celebrating 100 years of Girl Scouts and a hymn sing at my church in the evening. Think it will be good for me to be busy. DS is leaving very early tomorrow morning for a two week stint in Afghanastan to work on a plane, so it will be good for me to be busy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN