Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

doctors, doctors, doctors

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM
  • 2 Replies

A has an appoinment Friday to get her routine 3 month MRI. This time they will be doing her spine as well as her brain to ensure that her tumors have not spread to it. I hope like hell Mark is up for the trip, it takes almost 2 hours to get to Buffalo and his back has been acting worse lately. This morning I had to pick him up of the floor after he fell when his legs gave out on him (they do that when his back is acting up worse than normal) luckily he was using his cane at the time and was able to controll his fall a bit.

Next Friday he has an appointment with some Doctor out in Jamestown ( which is 1 hr away) to be evaluated for SSD. How much you wanna bet that it will be the one day his back doesn't act up?

On the 15th A has BT clinic and we will find out the results of her MRI. I also have to get Roo in for a well child check up and some booster shots. UGH! And Mark wonder why I never go to the DR. Who the heck has time?!

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CoeyG
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:44 PM

As tp the SSD evaluation.  I was feeling pretty good when I had mine.  They were still able to find what they needed and I'm getting it now.  Since it is his back I'm sure they will find something whether he is having problems or not...although I do understand the "hoping" for there to be probelms LOL.  

homeskoolmama
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Well, not that I want Mark's back to be bad off but I do hope he gets the SSD and that things go well with A appointment, Roos as well.

Right, we don't have time to take ourselves to the doctor! hang in there girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)