Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Guess

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM
  • 17 Replies

I don't understand some of these posts. One that I just read I'm giving to son to my mom ask me anything I'm more beautiful than you Ask me anything. The one I really hate is guess my weight and guess my age. I'm not good at guessing although if I guess way off I guess they deserve it. They are the one's asking for it. There are so many posts that ask part of a question and then you are supposed to guess at the rest. It doesn't make any sense to me

by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reina13
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I take it those posts were in either Mom Confessions group or Newcomers Group?

I avoid them, they are fine for some people but I prefer more topical groups with people of similiar interests and experiences. It makes for a drama free, friendly and sharing group.

nana9106
by Darlene on May. 2, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Were you lurking around in the Confessions group???

Some of those posts!! My goodness

It is Best if you read those for entertainment purposes only

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Quoting Reina13:

I take it those posts were in either Mom Confessions group or Newcomers Group?

I avoid them, they are fine for some people but I prefer more topical groups with people of similiar interests and experiences. It makes for a drama free, friendly and sharing group.

I have been a member of cafemom for a couple of months and I have joined a lot of groups. I love to help people if I can and if someone asks for an opinion or help then I figure I am already there so if I think I can help I am already there. Then I see these dumb question's where there is no help or answer. It just seems so dumb to me

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 2, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Quoting nana9106:

So far I have seen them in different groups but I will keep my eyes open and see where most of them come from

nana9106
by Darlene on May. 2, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Usually Confessions or Newcomers

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting nana9106:

So far I have seen them in different groups but I will keep my eyes open and see where most of them come from

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 2, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I am pretty sure it is just people looking for attention (positive or negative, as long as they get it) or affirmation of how highly they think of them selves.

CoeyG
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I don't frequent those groups.  

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 2, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting nana9106:

It seems like the Comfessions group is the group that have the nastiest people and there are so many that call themselves anomymous When they quote you and bash you, you have no idea who you are talking to. I think they act like people I don't want to know and am tired of talking to them.

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 2, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

I don't frequent those groups.  

The first group I joined was moms with Adult Children because my son is 26 and has been married for three years. I never go to a special group When I see a question or a please help, if I think I can help I will try. I never know what group it is until I am done. For the most part people are nice but there are really some disgusting people on here that have the nerve to call themselves moms while they are calling other people everyname in the book I'm really sick of seeing it and being part of the bashing because my opinion is different than them

homeskoolmama
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:11 PM

You are not talking about this group that is obvious. I don't participate in those groups. I don't like games. And to save yourself from being bashed I would refrain from comments.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)